Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi Deanna!
Thank you! I am so happy to be here!
Thank you for the compliment, too!
MySpace has made sooo many musicians very unhappy with their recent changes. So many nicely designed pages were lost, and the new layout wasn't functioning perfectly, last I checked.
I saw you are on ReverbNation. I think that is a better way to be featured now.
Maybe MySpace will make the necessary improvements.

Cheers!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes, after music on myspace - what about music on Pandora and musicians on other iphone apps? Everything's changing with music on the new apple iphone!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: BellaShorts
Yes, after music on myspace - what about music on Pandora and musicians on other iphone apps? Everything's changing with music on the new apple iphone!

Hi Siobhain,
I haven't tried Pandora or other iphone apps. I don't have an iphone (can't use one in the mountains where we live, yet). I hope to get one in the future.
Can you tell us more about how these work for musicians? If folks are interested, I can look into it further.

Cheers,

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
One thing I know about Pandora is that if you have MP3s available on Amazon, you can upload to Pandora - which is like a radio station.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
L
when you make a myspace music account and how do you get the standalone player where people go to ur profile and add the song you have to there profile, how do you get the standalone player ? www.myspaceprofile-layouts.com/

Last edited by lizahellenn; 01/10/11 10:33 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: lizahellenn
when you make a myspace music account and how do you get the standalone player where people go to ur profile and add the song you have to there profile, how do you get the standalone player ?
www.myspaceprofile-layouts.com/

Hi Lizahellen,

It has been a long while since mine was set up, and MySpace has made some changes. However, it looks like it should be pretty simple. Go to MySpace and click on Help (upper right of screen). Then click on Help Topics (lower right) and then click on Music, and then click on the third question in the list "How do I create a musician profile and upload songs?". you will see easy instructions. I believe if you create a Musician Profile, it comes with a Music Player.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Dreams/Inspiration Editor
One thing I know about Pandora is that if you have MP3s available on Amazon, you can upload to Pandora - which is like a radio station.

Thank you, Deanna and Siobhain, for bringing this to my attention.

I checked it out, and realized I had done so before years ago, and just forgot to look into it further back then. It is very cool! I will explore it some more.

Cheers!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Liza, I don't remember. And I think it's changed since I've been there...

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
How well do you think Myspace works with the new web/iphone technology? Hinders, eclipses or complements? Musicians and fans are surely spoilt for choice nowadays!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: BellaShorts
How well do you think Myspace works with the new web/iphone technology? Hinders, eclipses or complements? Musicians and fans are surely spoilt for choice nowadays!

Good question, Siobhain,

I haven't had a chance to explore that yet. Maybe someone else here has?

People use their smart phones to access the web, get faxes, as a GPS to locate places, in certain instances to pay for things like a debit card via a Wifi signal, etc. So amazing, and more developments are constantly popping up.

There are apps that turn your iphone into a musical instrument. My keyboard player is telling me there has even been a big concert done using iphones!

You can turn your iphone into an effects pedal for your guitar, (but you do NOT step on it!).

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Sabira - Musician Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.