Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
Hello :) I try to studying English and I would like to get friends from Canada :) Or from any country where English is spoken language. I hope you use English with grammar so I could learn how things should write. I am beginner -level of english like you can see. I am female, I am 32 years old, I do not have kids, I am student and sometimes I am working if I do not have too much exames coming. Please private message for me :)

Last edited by Kimallus; 01/17/11 03:51 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Kimallus:

Send me a private message when you can and I will be glad to help you practice your English. I don't have alot of time to do this, but will try to help when I can.

I would also be very careful about giving out too much personal information to anyone that does contact you as while BellaOnline does try to protect folks - some "perverts" do slip through the safety net.

Good Luck with learning English.

Angela

K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
[quote=Angela J. Shirley]Hi Kimallus: Send me a private message when you can and I will be glad to help you practice your English. I don't have alot of time to do this, but will try to help when I can. I would also be very careful about giving out too much personal information to anyone that does contact you as while BellaOnline does try to protect folks - some "perverts" do slip through the safety net. Good Luck with learning English. Angela [/quote] Thank you very much Angela :) I try to be carefull, thanks for the warning. Can you tell or link to bella online forum page where is told is it time limit or post count when private messages are allowed? I did not knew that option is limited from new posters, lol

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Kimallus:

I am not sure what the rules are but I think it may be 10 posts, and I see have 8 so far from your posts above.

So after you get to 11 posts, if it does not work, send BellaOnline an email to ask them. We can talk here if you want until you get up to 10 posts and hopefully be able to PM. What do you want to talk about?

Angela

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 01/19/11 12:48 AM.
K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
[quote=Angela J. Shirley]Hi Kimallus: I am not sure what the rules are but I think it may be 10 posts, and I see have 8 so far from your posts above. So after you get to 11 posts, if it does not work, send BellaOnline an email to ask them. We can talk here if you want until you get up to 10 posts and hopefully be able to PM. What do you want to talk about? Angela [/quote] OK, Thanks for information Angela :) I Have to hope it starts to work. I do not also know why smilies and quote boxes does not work, lol, I have to find moderator list and ask from them. Almost all subjects are fine for me but it is confortable to talk via pm:s. I send you post when it works :)

Last edited by Kimallus; 01/19/11 02:12 AM.
K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
I cannot send pm even for moderators to ask, lol...

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Kimallus is over their Private Topic limit.

I am not sure what that means but that is what it says when I try to pm you Kimallus, I guess everyone sent a private message to you so your inbox is full.

I am an English as a Second Language teacher so if you ever need any help just ask.

Peace

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 01/19/11 07:10 AM.

Linda Heywood

K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
[quote=Linda - Islam]Kimallus is over their Private Topic limit. I am not sure what that means but that is what it says when I try to pm you Kimallus, I guess everyone sent a private message to you so your inbox is full. I am an English as a Second Language teacher so if you ever need any help just ask. Peace [/quote] Thanks for replying Linda - Islam. I have 1 private mail post in my box and that is welcome post from Bella online :) When I try to send private mail it says private mails are disable. Thank you very much if you can help me with English :)

K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
Since forum options of this forum does not work for me... Can anyone recommend some open and friendly forum for my case. I really want to learn to use english. Forum moderators/admin can close my username in this forum. Thanks

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I just received an email from this member. I sent them an email, but would like to explain why certain privileges are not available to new members.

A new member is a member with less than 50 posts. New members have limited privileges. New members aren't allowed to have signatures, post urls, images, etc. The reason for this is we want to be sure new members are not spammers.

Unfortunately, we've had to do this because we've had a huge problem with spammers in the past and we've found this is a very effective way to keep the amount of spamming to a minimum.

K
Kimallus
Unregistered
Kimallus
Unregistered
K
[quote=Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu]I just received an email from this member. I sent them an email, but would like to explain why certain privileges are not available to new members. A new member is a member with less than 50 posts. New members have limited privileges. New members aren't allowed to have signatures, post urls, images, etc. The reason for this is we want to be sure new members are not spammers. Unfortunately, we've had to do this because we've had a huge problem with spammers in the past and we've found this is a very effective way to keep the amount of spamming to a minimum. [/quote] Thanks for explaining. Since that makes me feel very unhuman, very unwelcome, and very poor, sad and s....y at all ways I thank bella online from the lesson and please again to close or ban my username. Thank you.

Last edited by Kimallus; 01/20/11 03:32 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.