Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf
56557 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56557 Members
417 Forums
111418 Topics
785887 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 253
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 133
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 56
Lestie4containergardens 55
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#229191 - 01/27/06 11:35 PM Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum
Paula Laurita Offline
Shark

Loc: Alabama
Enjoy your stay here. Play our Book Title game, post a question, make a comment on an issue affecting librarianship.

Library Sciences
Italian Food

Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Twitter Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Facebook Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to MySpace Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Del.icio.us Digg Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Yahoo My Web Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Google Bookmarks Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Stumbleupon Add Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Reddit
#229192 - 06/02/06 05:27 PM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum
Jim Colyer Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Nashville, TN
I have a Master's degree in Library Science. In fact, I am in the main library at Vanderbilt University in Nashville at this moment.

Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Twitter Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Facebook Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to MySpace Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Stumbleupon Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Reddit
#229193 - 06/05/06 08:05 PM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum
familychoice Offline
Gecko

That's not a question, that's just showing off.

In fact, I've got two library degrees in Library Science. Don't beleive me? Well prove that I haven't then.

Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Twitter Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Facebook Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to MySpace Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Stumbleupon Add Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum to Reddit
#443197 - 08/12/08 01:51 PM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: Paula Laurita]
toddzgrrl02 Offline
Shark

Loc: Illinois
Hello, I'm an associate librarian. I'm currently working on my undergraduate degree and then I plan on transferring to get my masters. I have over 15 years of various library experience.

#446734 - 08/24/08 03:58 AM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: toddzgrrl02]
Paula Laurita Offline
Shark

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to comment on the library related discussions here.

Library Sciences
Italian Food

#534665 - 07/07/09 12:52 AM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: Paula Laurita]
Paula Laurita Offline
Shark

Check out my Twitter Feed.

Library Sciences
Italian Food

#544174 - 08/23/09 10:35 PM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: Paula Laurita]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I was working on a certificate for genealogical librarianship. The four courses I took were interesting and certainly would help me in my work as a volunteer at our historical society library.

I probably need a course in the Dewey Decimal System though. That is beyond my comprehension. I like to file books in locale groupings as that is how I use them.

#545066 - 08/28/09 03:18 AM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: Angie]
Paula Laurita Offline
Shark

For a fun way to learn the DDC check out Do You Know Dewey. You may also prefer the Library of Congress system.

Library Sciences
Italian Food

#654362 - 01/07/11 02:45 AM Re: Welcome to the Library Sciences Forum [Re: Paula Laurita]
katsa Offline

Loc: IL
ha ha, I am "toddzgrrl02" but given that I am divorcing Todd and couldn't remember my login information, I have a new name here now :)

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
God was performing a mighty work
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 06:14 PM
Words For The Betterment of My Path.
by loongdragon
Spirituality
Today at 05:47 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 05:43 PM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 05:35 PM
What's your favourite Irish music?
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 04:13 PM
Invest your money in right way
by Uzzal Hossain
Investing
Today at 04:13 PM
How to Lose Weight easily
by Uzzal Hossain
Weight Loss
Today at 04:03 PM
Tattoo removal
by Uzzal Hossain
Body Art
Today at 03:55 PM
Home Beauty tips
by Uzzal Hossain
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:50 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:52 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, Pamela - Bible Basics Editor, Lisa - Buddhism), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.