logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#649599 12/13/10 11:04 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi all, I just started a new relationship about 2 months ago with this hunky Spanish guy I met through a mutual friend. Things are going well... though I have a few worries about the cultural gap and how it will affect our future, and I'm also feeling kinda emotional trying to not repeat the mistakes of my past two relationships :/ I could really use any advice you all have on the outcome position of this reading... It seems to contradict the 'Advice' card which suggests opening up. The outcome card-- i can't think how to read 'The Emperor' in the position but as maintaining boundaries :/ Other interpretation ideas? I know CC spreads are long... but really I just need advice on the 'Outcome' card here. I put the reading and my interps here: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
OP Offline
M
Oh, looks like I need to format that link differently... Here it is again <url>http://eyetarot.com/reading/74/</url> Hope this time it works... Peace out, Maya

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hi Maya,

I am getting that you need to sit down and have a talk with him; keep it calm but straight to the point. Let him know your concerns and get his take on it. You won't be able to get past this since it is bothering you until you open up about it to him and you don't want to start resenting him for keeping it to yourself. Let him know that you want to be in the relationship and you think it is going good but you are bothered by this part. Ask him for his feelings on it but like I said keep it simple and calm. Communication is in order here since it is a cultural difference but as with any relationship communication is key.

Hope this helps.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Karen, Thanks so much! He's pretty ... mature about communication (unlike my exes!!) so this does seem like good advice. Sometimes, I get confused when the Major Arcana card is 'male'-- I never know if it is supposed to refer to actual men in my life or no-- how do you determine this? -Maya

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hi Maya,
It depends on the cards surrounding the male card, sometimes when I do readings it can represent the masculine part of the female querent or it could mean a brother, father, son, nephew, husband, uncle, neighbor, co-worker etc. If you pull a significator card for the person (in this case being your boyfriend) then the rest will reflect on it. If you haven't used the significator card then he may appear in the reading lay-out.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the reply! Sorry I didn't respond sooner (holidays!!). What do you mean by 'significator card'? Thanks, Maya

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
A significator card is a card that you pull out to direct the reading to a specific person, place, situation or object. For example you would pull one for a person (your boyfriend). Here are the ones you could chose from for him depending on his age:
Age 19-30 if he is Aries, Leo or Sagittarius us Page of Wands;
if he is Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces use Knight of Cups;
if he is Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn us Knight of Pentacles,
if he is Gemini, Libra or Aquarius use the Knight of Swords.
If he is over 30 and an Aries, Leo or Sagittarius use King of Wands; if he is a Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces use the King of Cups,
if he is a Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn use the King of Pentacles,
if he is a Gemini, Libra or Aquarius use the King of Swords.

Hope this helps.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.