Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hey, I was supposed to squeeze a huge basket of oranges today but my husband and son took care of that for me...without my asking. Hmmm. What else can I delegate?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Delegation is the way to DO it! lol

Ok, i have to get to the post office stat. They are closing in a few minutes, and mailing a package is the only crucial thing on my list today.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Post office - done. That took about seven minutes - easy. Nice thing about small towns are small post offices.

Lori, good plan to have your daughter do the gross dishes for you! hehe

Tonite I would like to: mail the trainees, graduate a few trainees, open mail, listen to voice messages, do a few work/writing things, use the back massager, exfoliate, work out and meditate, plan the week, put vitamins in my med container, scrub the toilet, wash a few more dishes, and answer a bunch of emails.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hey, Jilly. You can delegate using the back massager to me!

And wow, your list for tonight is a full day's work!

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well, we shall see what I get done. i pretty much did nothing all day.

hehe on the massager. I have to put stuff like that on my list, or i won't take care of me ever.

Am exfoliating now and listening to my voice messages (I let them build up until my box was full). Read the mail. Answered some emails, refilled my vitamins, scrubbed the toilet and paid my cell phone bill. I updated my calendar, filed some bills and am charging my phone.

So I still need to use the back massager, work out, do some dishes and work with the trainees.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Wow, I agree!! That's a lot to do in one evening Jilly laugh

Lori, so cool about the gross containers and orange juice - YAY!

I'm gonna whine a bit here.... but I've been feeling cruddy - terrible back and crampy pains. So, I've barely been moving....though I did get an article done.

And I DID delegate laundry - my son took care of it, and my daughter cleaned the kitchen. So, I guess a few things got done, so I shouldn't feel bad.

And I read some of a book - it's called "How to never work a 9 to 5 job ever again" or something like that. It's sort of interesting. It's really geared toward twenty somethings, but I'm thinking it will be good to know to pass on to my own kids.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Deanna, is it like the Four Hour Work Week? What are they suggesting?

Am using the back massager now. smile It's a thing with two projections that move around. I got it used for less than five dollars at goodwill.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
The book is really more about starting up your own business so that you don't put your heart and soul into a regular job, and then get laid off.

They're basically saying no one has job security anymore, so may as well start up something yourself. And the title is a bit of a misnomer, because as a self-employed person, you're working 6am - 10pm LOL!! But at least you're doing it for yourself.

So far, his advice seems okay. He's very level headed, and trying to get the point across that it's not simply a good idea that will make you rich, it's all the hard work that you put into it. Tons of people have great ideas, but don't always follow through. And plenty of people with mediocre ideas do well because they put in the effort.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That kind of IS a misnomer. That is a peeve of mine. I don't like it when books are not really about what they market themselves as. Arg. But I agree about the work. It's a ton of work when you have your own business - it really never ends.

I did the massage and some more emails. I am also getting distracted with posting in the forums here, but i consider that good mental planning efforts. smile

Off to do some dishes. Then I just have to work out/meditate and do some trainee stuff.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Did my dishes (had to use rainwater and two buckets, which is fine). Meditated and then did 20 minutes of yoga up the wall. Now to work out while watching some first season episodes of Glee.

The trainee stuff will have to wait for tomorrow. I look forward to having a productive work day.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.