Next Thread
Print Thread
#653594 01/03/11 10:06 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am so thrilled that this forum has helped me get back into the regular habit of keeping a journal - I find it really helps me to think about the day and to put all my thoughts in order. I am able to learn a lot about the things that happened! And I'm sure in future years that I will enjoy being able to look back.

I'm thinking of adding in notes about my dreams. Is anyone else thinking about changing how they journal in 2011?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I AM!!! I have SO many journals going that I don't know whether I'm coming or going LOL!!

I have a dream journal, gratitude journal, goal journal, secondary goal journal, idea journal... and I'm sure there are more LOL!

I was thinking about combining them all into one! And I'm even thinking about doing it on my computer - I have boxes of journals at the bottom of my closet, and don't want to keep contributing to that.

Though I like carrying my idea journal with me... it's much easier to add something to that rather than trying to figure out how to put it on my phone LOL. Though, if I get my Samsung Galaxy PC Tablet :::crossing finger::: That would be a fun way to organize things.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have changed mine up a bit also. I use a three ring binder now with tabs to all my journaling. Now when I want to add something to my dream journal I go to the tab marked Dreams, if I want to ad something to my tarot journal I jump to that tab, etc. I am also making different pages for each topic that I have so it will help me when I am in a time crunch; I can just fill in the blanks so to speak and then come back later to write my conclussion at the bottom.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
I
Shark
Shark
I
I'm afraid I'm pretty much doing things the same way... I'm still using my journal on my flash drive, writing on my computer(s). I never could do very well with separate journals because my poor old brain simply isn't organized enough!

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I have one journal on my bed headboard that I write in pretty much every evening before I go to sleep. I do have a second planning journal in the music room but the room is so full of junk right now that I can't even get in to the desk to use it. So that is a project to work on!

Low Carb Forum
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Lisa, sad for you that the room is full of junk...good for me to hear that somebody else has a room like that.

I am planning on doing a huge makeover to my home when our youngest son leaves for college. No money involved, just shifting things about to provide more of an open space and less clutter.

My plan is also to have a small box that I fill once a week with things that can go out the door. That won't be too traumatic, I hope, since it is one small box. At the end of the year, 52 of those small boxes should add up to something significant.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That sounds like a wonderful plan Connie!

We have BigBrother BigSister come by every 2 months or so. Each time I give them a bunch of stuff. Clearly I need to give them more.

Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
I just have one journal which I write into every night..or morning. It helps me to reflect on my whole day and how I spent it.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.