Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Happy New Year to All!

As usual my wife and I will be space clearing the house with sound and smudging. Doing Tarot divination to see how 2011 will pan out for us and spot anything we may have to be aware of, and probably some spellwork to smooth the way.

What are you doing?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Happy New Year Ian and wife

I won't be doing much this New Years Day except nursing my pounding ear which has throbbed its way all through the holiday.

I hope everyone else has a healthy start to the New Year and best wishes for your clearing.

Peace

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you very much. Re your ear: if it's hurting for that long it could be an ear or tooth infection, or something wrong with the facial nerve. Time to see the doctor?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Happy New Year to you and yours, Ian.

I, too, am cleared my home with smudging and prayers. I love to start out the new year with peace within myself and home -- I lit candles for my Father and Brother. I burned a Bayberry candle from one hour before midnight and one hour after on New Year's Eve. This is a good thing to do. I have done that for the last forty years or so.

I am getting my beads organized once again so I can continue with my winter beading projects.

Linda, hope you ear calms down soon. Take care.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 01/03/11 04:27 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Happy New Year Ian!

My right ear is giving me grief as well, in fact all of my husband's co-workers are ill as well.

But here is to clearing out stagnate energy and moving productive energies through the home.

My best to you and your wife smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thank you Ian and Phyllis, went to the doctor, have an ear infection. Was prescribed antibiotic and now have an ear infection and an upset tummy LOL. Oh well.

Your right ear Elleise, my left ear. Oh boy.

Well hope earaches improve and cleaning goes well. I am thinking about cleaning!

Peace

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 01/03/11 08:19 AM.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
At least the infection is under control. Have live yoghurt to replace the good bacteria that the antibiotics are killing, and also drink something like "Actimel" for the same reason

Elise: This is the cold and 'flu time. I find it helps to take high dose vitamin C and wash my hands regualrly after housecalls in my Homecheck job. You could try gargling with antiseptic on the off chance that the ear pain is caused by a throat infection, but still consider seeing a doctor as it could be a symptom of something worse

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 01/03/11 08:55 AM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks Ian I will take your advise and get some live yoghurt and Actimel.

Peace

Linda Heywood

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.