logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Jilly you make me feel tired just reading all you have accomplished. I have a pounding ear ache at the moment and all I can put my mind to is over writing a few articles and sleeping. Good luck with your final chores.

Peace

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Linda, that is interesting that you see it that way. I feel like I am getting nothing done. I think sleeping sounds wonderful! And if you can get a few articles written, then you are ahead of the game.

I finally have all the books pulled out. They are everywhere right now. I have them sorted into categories and have selected out the decorating and gardening books I want to keep in here.

Next step: hiking books, RVing books, books for work, books i have to review, finance books and self help type books. I have to decide which I want to keep around for reference.

Tonite i really would like to write my vine review and do some thank you notes. If I am really on a roll I will do some notes to the trainees.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well, I didn't get through all my books but i got through most of them. And I did nothing else but go to bed early. smile

I have to think about what I want to get done today.

Does anyone else have any plans for today or the weekend that they'd like to be accountable for?

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
I do! I'd like to finish another wellness article, bake some breakfast cookies and get my crockpot meal going, mix up my henna for my hair and do it tomorrow, and do something forward moving with my makeup line smile. That's not too much I don't think! Oh and I want to exercise twice this weekend smile.

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That sounds like a great plan, Leah. A good mix of activities.

The water pipes under my house froze and busted today. Not having the best day ever. I did get some work emails dealt with but that is about it. I am in a lousy mood right now and don't think i can get anything else good done this evening.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Sorry yesterday was a bummer Jilly frown! Has today been any better?

I'm going to have to exercise twice today because I never got to it yesterday. I'm making my cookies now and after that I'm going to get the crockpot going.

I did mix up the henna and I made some posts on my website and Fb for the makeup line! Woohoo for those laugh.

Gonna work on my article after I get the meals going.

I'll check in later! Here's to a better day!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Ohhh and all I can do is moan about my ear and admire you ladies from afar.

I have watched a few films, taken my antibiotics which have had a sever side effect! I have a list of things I should do, want to do, and have to do. The want to do list is longest so far!

The mention of henna made me think about colouring my hair. But that will have to wait until my ear is better. Might go red this time. Henna makes my hair go orange! When I lived in Morocco the sisters kept kidnapping me and hennaing me. I looked like a tangerine.

Hope all your books are neatly in their places now Jilly. And that you found the RV certificate you were looking for at the beginning of your chores. And that you feel better today.

Hope your articles went well Leah, and what was in the crockpot?

Going back to bed now guys

Peace.

Linda Heywood

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I am feeling less irritated about the water today. I just need to bring in some of the frozen rain water for toilet flushing, and fill up my water jugs at the water shack for drinking and cooking.

I'll have to remember to call the water company first thing tomorrow and have them turn off my supply for now.

For today, i need to bring in some rainwater to let it unfreeze inside, and work on emptying things from my inbox. The more i work on my inbox, the harder it gets since i am handling the easier stuff first.

I have not found the RV certificate yet, but i have only half heartedly looked. So i will devote some time to finding that today. I'd like to mail it in tomorrow.

I am getting somewhere with my books, but there is still a lot to do. I will keep plugging away at that.

I also want to do that vine review and get some articles posted on my topics.

lastly, it's a mess in here and I need to spend some time cleaning things up.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh yuck Jilly!! I hope this gets resolved soon! I'm so sorry to hear about your water pipes.

Last edited by Dreams/Inspiration Editor; 01/02/11 10:40 PM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Oh wow, Jilly. I'm sorry about your pipes, too. (I haven't checked in the past couple of days because of family activities.) You are an inspiration with your indomitable spirit!

BTW, I didn't clean out those gross containers. I asked my daughter to do it for me! hehe. She isn't so easily grossed out and besides, it wasn't like they had mold or anything. Just old food.

But that gives me an idea for an article about delegating...hmmm...

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.