Next Thread
Print Thread
#628889 09/15/10 12:33 AM
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
For those that have a preference, which show do you or your kids prefer? Why?

Chana Johnson
Children's TV
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Overall, I have to say I have a preference for Dora (although more for the older episodes than the more recent episodes and specials).

Lesley Aeschliman
K
K
Diego, of course! I know that Dora is and always has been more popular since she was first, but I've always liked Diego more (hence my fanlisting http://www.kimsites.net/diego/rainforest). I prefer the stories and characters and because they center around animals - I also prefer the more realistic and cuter character design and animation. I love the earlier episodes most (2005-06) featuring his rainforest friends, and was worried for a while during 2008-09 (Diego should be saving animals, not mermaids and magic flutes)...the new direction the show is going in was a much needed change at that point (2009-present), where he travels to other parts of the world to help animals. I've even seen the all-Spanish language dub (okay, the one thing I don't like in the original English version is having to get used to new/altered voices all the time) which is very nicely done (and Dora fans, there's one for her too!)

I just think that Diego is very underrated compared to Dora; the show and character just have so much potential and there just hasn't been enough done in the way of stories and even merchandising...I know that technically Dora is for girls and Diego is for boys, but there has to be a few more Diego 'fangirls' out there blush

kimsites #650314 12/18/10 05:24 AM
A
A
Well i would prefer Dora

Last edited by alanmoore; 12/18/10 05:27 AM.
K
K
thanks for the reply, alanmoore, however just wondering why the email notification I got in regards to this post quoted your reply as this:

"alanmoore: Re: Dora or Diego?
Well i would prefer Tom & Jerry thats the show which has not any adult content!!"

???????????????

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.