Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kimbee25, Trimurti Yoga Kerala, Cupping4Health, Camilahart12, cindimac
57028 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57028 Members
417 Forums
112595 Topics
796229 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 801
Beetlemess 580
Karm - SW USA Editor 333
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 139
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 114
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 99
Kelly Tager 66
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#761334 - 05/07/12 07:07 AM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
Marina_J Offline

Good post.. Yoga is a good practice for relief and relax over the stress and it also help to make your body more flexible and attractive. And it increase the breathing level and after that you feel much better in mind, body and spirit. Thanks for haring this post.

Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Twitter Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Facebook Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to MySpace Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do you practice yoga? Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Reddit
#765091 - 05/29/12 03:42 AM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
Davidryan Offline

Well Yoga is the best exercise not only for maintaining fitness as well as relax your mind . It is also good for weight loss . So people having overweight issue must do yoga for losing weight . People who have sleeping disorder should also do this .

Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Twitter Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Facebook Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to MySpace Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do you practice yoga? Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do you practice yoga? to Reddit
#765898 - 06/02/12 05:49 AM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Davidryan]
Davidryan Offline

[quote=Davidryan]Well Yoga is the best exercise not only for maintaining fitness as well as relax your mind . It is also good for . So people having overweight issue must do yoga for losing weight . People who have sleeping disorder should also do this . For more Information click here BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by Davidryan (06/02/12 05:57 AM)

#765903 - 06/02/12 06:30 AM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
AKLisa- Knitting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Fairbanks, Alaska
I feel really good, relaxed and like I have a good type of relaxed energy when I am done.

#766395 - 06/04/12 10:57 PM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
KayMichaud Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Hope I'm not too late to the party. I've been practicing yoga for about 7 years now. I don't know how anyone can go through life without it:) Ok Ok, maybe other exercises are fine too ;) I practice yoga because it helps me get re-centered and get back into my body, so to speak. I do yoga an hour a day, 3-4 times a week, for an and that is usually good to keep me feeling so alive and vibrant. ps. I'm glad to be here :)

#773701 - 07/18/12 12:22 PM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Davidryan]
Davidryan Offline

Well Yoga is the best exercise not only for maintaining fitness as well as relax your mind . It is also good for . So people having overweight issue must do yoga for losing weight . People who have sleeping disorder should also do this .

#783740 - 09/23/12 09:19 PM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
I practice yoga daily except moon days. It teaches me how to breathe correctly and it will lengthen my life.

#787828 - 10/15/12 07:03 AM Re: Why do you practice yoga? [Re: Deborah - Yoga Editor]
Aricktom Offline

First time I saw my neighbor doing a posture in which his whole body is balanced on head laugh then I tried at home and started loving yoga :)then I do 200 hour teacher training.

Edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames (10/27/12 12:08 AM)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
4 seconds ago
Human rights vs. civil rights
by Gordon Barlow
Human Rights
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Minimizing Large Pores
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Permanent Makeup!
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
What Are You Listening To Right Now?
by Nancy Roussy
Pop Music
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Pink Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Hair
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Interview Questions for Recent Graduates
by kangtuo
Colleges
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Lighten Your Hair With Minimal Damage
by kangtuo
Hair
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.