L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hello to all,

I wanted you to know that I just submitted my resignation as site editor for the Japanese Food site. As also the Living Simple site editor, I decided to take my own advice and simplify my life!

Some of you may know that there are pressing concerns I live with daily. My daughter's health is getting worse, and we recently moved in with my elderly aunt who is a challenge to live with.

I feel that this site would be better served by someone who can breathe freshness into the food articles as I have less time to research and recipe test.

I love BellaOnline and still want to remain a part of its community and so will stay on as Living Simply site editor.

Thank you all for reading. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Lori, Have so enjoyed your articles, those little pieces of your Mum's wisdom were fun to read and have given up count how many of your recipes we have tried and enjoyed, really looked forward to your newsletter. Never even though about eating cold noodle salads until you featured them.

This weekend we made your Furikake Fish recipe which absolutely delicious by the way.

Do hope that life becomes a little easier, simpler, and more peaceful for you, and for your family.........and thank you.

Francine

Francine A. McKenna - German Culture Editor

German Culture Site - German Culture Facebook

Avatar: HOHENZOLLERNBRÃœCKE Cologne with CATHEDRAL and LUDWIG MUSEUM. The Bridge a symbol of how Germany was rebuilt after WWII, it was left in ruins, the Cathedral with roots in the 13th century represents the country's history, Museum of Modern Art the present day.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Thank you *so* much, Francine, for your wonderful feedback and well wishes. That meant the world to me. smile

I will post a few more articles. And, I'm also soliciting reader recipes to share on the site and if that works out, I'll stay on a bit longer.

Keep in touch!

S
Parakeet
Parakeet
S
Lori - I will miss you and your writing. Hope all works out for you in future - take care and find peace where you can.

Susan Hopf
Horses and Animal Life site editor
Horses Website
Horses Forum
Animal Life Site
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Lori, I am so sorry that your life has gone in this direction. You have been so helpful to me on my forum. Your writing is wonderful. Thanks for all the work that you have done to make this a fantastic website.

Looking forward to seeing you in Living Simply,
Connie

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Thank you, Connie and Susan. I appreciate your input more than you know. I'll be around for just a while longer as the Japanese Food site editor. And I'll be in the forums when possible.

smile

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
How did I possibly miss your original post Lori!!! I enjoyed your articles and I do hope that you will continue to pop in and visit. I love your posts, they were very helpful.

A simplified life, however, is always a good thing and I wish you peace and relaxation!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
Tiger
Lori, I totally understand. I resigned from the Walking Forum, but came back as a regular poster.

You did a GREAT job here and we will MISS you.

Best of luck with everything and come back and visit when you can smile

Originally Posted By: Chi-Japanese Food
Hello to all,

I wanted you to know that I just submitted my resignation as site editor for the Japanese Food site. As also the Living Simple site editor, I decided to take my own advice and simplify my life!

Some of you may know that there are pressing concerns I live with daily. My daughter's health is getting worse, and we recently moved in with my elderly aunt who is a challenge to live with.

I feel that this site would be better served by someone who can breathe freshness into the food articles as I have less time to research and recipe test.

I love BellaOnline and still want to remain a part of its community and so will stay on as Living Simply site editor.

Thank you all for reading. smile

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Lori, I wish you all the best on your Living Simply site. You have done a great job here on the Japanese Food site. I keep you in my prayers and send hugs.

I pray Ogligle is still working with you in a good way.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 12/11/10 08:26 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Even in the best of circumstances, being the editor of two sites isn't always easy. I'm glad you have will be staying with us as the editor for Living Simply.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.