logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#647792 12/06/10 01:03 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I found out I was pregnant in September. Although it was not a planned pregnancy, my fiance and I were so happy. All I've ever wanted was to be a mommy. I'm in college and got married and all of these things seemed so small compared to becoming a mommy! My fiance and I had a small wedding and the next week we had our doctor's appointment. We found out that I had a missed miscarriage. I am so lost and confused...nothing seems to matter anymore. Help?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Oh honey! I am a 50 year old mom of 4! I suffered through a miscarriage before I had my first son. I thought I'd never get pregnant again. I did. And that pregnancy was difficult, he was one of a twin, and I lost one of them. Alot of people just don't know the PAIN that miscarriage can bring, the tears, and the PURE HEARTACHE. I would wake up crying and go to bed crying. I suggest that you surround yourself with understanding friends, understanding family and get a GOOD (I said GOOD counselor) to get through this difficult time. My own mother didn't understand, which was hard. Look at it this way, you WERE pregnant, and you WILL be again, if that's what you want. I know that nothing will EVER replace the BABY you lost, and you need to mourn that loss now. But things WILL matter again, you just need to hang on tight, and if you have a spiritual connection somewhere, I suggest you hang on tight there too. I will send up a special prayer for you, your husband and your little one too. I am soo sorry, I DO know what you are going through. And I am sorry. But the sun will come out again, promise.

B
OP Offline
B
Thank you for your reply. I too go to bed crying, wake up crying (if i can manage to fall asleep), and can barely get through a day without hearing or seeing something that makes me break down. I am very blessed to have family that supports me and loves me. I am thanking God right now for you as well. I don't know you but finding and reading your message has made me feel loved and hopeful. Thank you so much for taking the time to write me.

A
A
Keep holding on. I am glad to hear that you have a relationship with God. He WILL see you through, and He knows your heart and the pain. Time will help you more than anything. I remember how TV commercials, (diapers, babyfood, anything with BABIES in them) could make me lose it..so I know where you are coming from. Just hold on to the thought of the future, and that you CAN get pregnant. You are perfectly NORMAL to be down and sad right now, but you said you have a supportive family, and that's a huge blessing. I've been praying for you and I'll keep right on doing so. May God bless you and hold you sooo close right now. You know, there may be a good support group nearby...you could ask your doc about that, if that is your thing? Just a suggestion... Hang in there...

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah, commercials are terrible. I also have a cousin that had her baby this week and it made me just break down. I'm happy for her, it just breaks my heart. I am going to ask my doctor about counseling or a support group for myself and my husband. I'm just so scared about any future pregnancies. I have this overwhelming fear that it will happen again, even though the doctor said it was just a chromosome abnormality and that its very common. I can't help but think there's something wrong with me. I don't know. Thank you for corresponding with me, it really helps. Its nice to be able to talk to someone who knows how it feels.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.