logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Anyone had a "miracle" occur in their lives, or know of anyone who has after practicing "alternative" health option.

As you can see, I am not sure how to word my question but for several years I have been hearing about people being cured without prescription drugs.

Do you think this is possible?
If yes, why?
If no, why?

Me, my answer is YES easter

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
It is not a miracle when alternative medicine cures, it is science..

The miracle happens when someone turns their backs on the pharmaceutical propaganda and the brainwashed medical doctors and then actively moves into a new paradigm of learning and experience.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

Whether miracles occur depends on how you define miracles. If you mean that the laws of science are put to one side I don't believe in them. But if you mean "Do unexpected recoveries occur?" then I do. There are always some people who do much better than medically expected. One researcher looked into what miraculous survivors all had in common and published her findings in the Qualitative Health Journal in about 2008. She also has a website at www dot beat the medical odds dot com. Take out the spaces and replace the words "dot" with a .

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I have some form of neuropathy which doctors can't seem to do anything about beyond offering drugs, which I don't want to take. I have done several alternatives such as acupuncture, exercise, hypnotherapy and drinking green smoothies.

None of these has provided a "miracle" but they are definitely helping my condition, both physically and mentally, allowing me not to take medications. For that it's well worth it to investigate alternatives for any condition you may have.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger

Hi HealthyMom62, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post and I am so GLAD to see you are doing better. Personally, I believe in my mind having alot to do with how I feel and I find when I give into my "pain/ailment" - stuff gets worst. While I will not deny the "problem" - I hang on to the HOPE that it will go away........

Originally Posted By: HealthyMom62
I have some form of neuropathy which doctors can't seem to do anything about beyond offering drugs, which I don't want to take. I have done several alternatives such as acupuncture, exercise, hypnotherapy and drinking green smoothies.

None of these has provided a "miracle" but they are definitely helping my condition, both physically and mentally, allowing me not to take medications. For that it's well worth it to investigate alternatives for any condition you may have.

N
N
Hey, you are right here that alternative medicines are going more popular these days. The naturopathic approach to health care helps prevent disease and keeps minor illnesses from developing into more serious or chronic degenerative diseases.[url=http://www.naturalhormonebalanceforwomen.com/]Naturopath Sydney[/url] provides you best naturopathic care so that your body will stay fit and fine. [url=http://www.naturalhormonebalanceforwomen.com/]Naturopath Sydney[/url]

Last edited by Naturopath Sydney; 02/04/11 07:30 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I agree Angela the mind is a powerful tool when dealing with pain and illness.

If you sit around feeling sorry for yourself, then you feel worse.

If you say to yourself...people far worse off than me... and get on with life, you get better.

I also believe in the miracle of prayer.

Positive thinking always helps. Negative thinking makes things worse.

Peace

Linda Heywood

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi angela there is a lot of cures with alternative medicine, i believe more in herbal remedies as the herbs are more safer, acupuncture can work in some people but not all, aromatherapy oils either inhaled or massaged into the skin is also a good therapy. regards lawrence.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
My father has a blood platelet disorder (he's in his 80's) He's had it for 6 years and the usual course of the illness is blood transfusions after about 2 years and then people die with it in about 3 years.

As soon as he was diagnosed with it, my mom asked me about ways to improve his blood. He eats tons of blueberries, for one thing, plus other foods like raisins to build up his iron. He takes some different supplements too.

His most recent blood work showed his platelets count had gone up 20 points! This is like a miracle. He's gone from seeing the hematologist every 3 months to once a year.

He is like the poster child for this illness, yet his doctor has never one time asked if he is proactively doing anything to influence his results!

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
sorry to hear about your dad and his medical problem, eating plenty of eggs and green smoothies made from spinach and dark green cabbages and fuit would help to build his iron up? also lentils are a good source of iron. vitamin b 12 which is cyanocobalamin can also help him feel better its obtainable from all herbal outlets. at one time drinking a glass of guiness or stout with a meal was favoured in a lot of hospitals.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.