Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Phyllis, Native American
Just a thought to ponder: in ancient times a theif had the offending hand he stole with cut off.

Ouch! Phyllis. lol

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
F
I hear alot of people talking about the rights of the child molestor's well I have one question. What about the rights of the children in the neighborhood don't they have rights as well? Why is it that if they commited the crime before 2003 they are allowed to live where they want and work where they want? They can even live in a house with 4 small children that are not theirs. Why are they being allowed to go to another child's bus stop and nothing be done about it ? Why does another child have to be hurt or endangered for someone to step up and say hey I've had enough?

F
F
I have read all these post and what i think is bad is when someone 21 is charged tried and convicted of child molestation because the girl he has sex with was 14 only has to spend 5 years in prison and then is let out and because he is no longer on parole and because it happened before 2003 in allowed to live in a house with 4 small children 3 of which are girls the oldest is almost 8 yrs old. This guy even tried to take the girl out of state but she got away and called her mom. Why is he allowed to go and do whatever he pleases just because it happened before 2003. To me a sex offender ( child molestor ) is just that and I think if they admit they did it they shouldnt be worried about their rights . what of the kids?

R
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
R
I don't think that there is enough education to teenagers about the dangers they face. This is directed at the 18 and 19 year olds who are now labeled sex offenders because one week ago they were sleeping with their 16 year old girlfriend and it was ok per the law. They turn 18 and now all of a sudden it is illegal.

Kids do not realize what they are getting themselves into. Their foolish act could change their life and they will be lumped in with the 40 year old who loves 8 year olds. These are acts are completely different.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.