logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Westminster Abbey Tours make you feel involved in William and Kate's wedding Venue....the perfect wedding setting... even though you can't be in there on the day itself as an invited guest. Why not go visit the week before and then join the happy crowds the day after to be part of the atmosphere? Or even plan a romantic getaway or honeymoon break to London yourself? Useful Abbey Tour Tips in my latest article:
Westminster Abbey Tours-Go Visit William And Kate's Wedding Venue In Person

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi BellaShorts, I see the media is buzzing about who is going to pay for their wedding.

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Yes, everybody's talking about Prince Phillip's contribution to the wedding day!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Impressed you got this up so quickly BellaShorts. I was not aware they'd decided on a venue (I obviously don't keep up with news enough!)...

Who do you think should pay for the wedding?

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Well Asha, bride-to-be Kate WAS snapped sneaking out of the Abbey the other evening..... she was wearing a very pretty white coat too...maybe some media input there! But thanks! Will keep you all posted next time I hear any rumours about Prince William and Kate's wedding that turn out to be true!

Difficult to say who should pay a wedding like that - maybe 50 50 as wedding day will be a tourist attraction event bringing money to the economy?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The German press have picked up that the date, 29th April, is not apparently very auspicious astrologically, but the couple are still definitely 'Das Traumpaar'.

Also that it seems that Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales and the father of Prince William, together with the Queen, his grandmother, will be covering most of the cost, which will be in the millions one way or another, with some input from the brides parents, perhaps the wedding cakes or the dress which will come to about �50,000. While the security element etc. will be paid for by the government.

Certainly sounds as if the couple are planning a really fun and unstuffy celebration for their marriage, not a state occasion, which is great don't you think?

Francine A. McKenna - German Culture Editor

German Culture Site - German Culture Facebook

Avatar: HOHENZOLLERNBRÃœCKE Cologne with CATHEDRAL and LUDWIG MUSEUM. The Bridge a symbol of how Germany was rebuilt after WWII, it was left in ruins, the Cathedral with roots in the 13th century represents the country's history, Museum of Modern Art the present day.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.