logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#642110 11/12/10 10:44 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
fishAnyone know of any FREE online medical courses?

It seems that in spite of the recession, if one get some medical terminology into their life - their chances of finding a source of income increases.

Yes, there are the famous at home medical coding set ups - but I was wondering if there are any other options?

Thank you smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
Hi Phenix City

You can check out Tufts University Open Courseware for some free medical type courses. Here is the link to my article on what they offer: Tufts Open Courseware Free University Courses

I'm not quite sure why getting some "medical terminology into their life" helps to increase their chances of getting a job unless it is in the medical field. In that case they would require the proper qualifications. You do have to remember that these free university courses are for personal learning. They are helpful for determining if one is really interested in studying the subject at a college or university and/or working in the field. They are also great for studying a subject to learn more about it but you have no intention of working in that field. They do not give you a certificate or diploma at the end. There are no free courses that give you qualifications for jobs that require specific diplomas or certificates that are recognized by employers once one has completed their high school.

But you can check out the article and the website to see if they have anything that would be useful for you.

Elizabeth Stuttard
Distance Learning
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
fishThank you for taking the time to respond. Loved your article and I will go back to the Tufts University site to see what the MEDICAL section has to offer. smile

Moderated by  Patricia PN - DL Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.