logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
According to the AVMA and the USDA, no one has ever done such a study, and as an exotic pet owner myself, I see a great need for it. The general public only hears about the abuses, maulings and escapes, so most people tend to believe everyone who owns an exotic pet has a malnourished lion...

This very important study could change a great deal concerning everything to do with exotic pets, including the laws. Please take the time to read this information and complete the survey. This is YOUR chance to help and make a big difference!

Exotic Pet Survey

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I couldn't agree more the importance of this study and survey. Skunk people have been dealing with misinformation since the beginning of having skunks as pets. It is still trial and error. Even veterinarians need this background information. Skunk information, however erroneous, became unquestionably true when the first person started posting her information on the internet. Then the second person who was at war with the first person began publishing a truly unhealthy diet. Again people saw it as unquestionably true. More has been learned. This survey is undoubtedly important!

C
Shark
Shark
C
Thanks skunkmom for texting me about the survey. It is much needed. There is so much garbage on television and on the internet. I had known Diane when she wrote for bellaonline in the late 90's and early 2000's. She has never lead anyone astray. When we speak or email she says when she doesn't know about something and if she doesn't and says we can research it together, then her eyes perk up with, this will make a great article lol. I look forward to seeing the published results. Diane, will you let us know when the survey is complete and published?
Calla

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I will certainly let you know when the results are published. I am doing everything I can think of to get this information out to the public. It is very important to have a base study and survey. VERY important!

R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
I would like to see a survey on reptiles! I see the authors point of view. But there is a lot of ignorant representatives in the process of changing laws. They are uninformed, misinformed, how dare they form an opinion when they know nothing. I am sick and tired of politicians. Our party system has become a joke. I can't even decide which party is the biggest clown. We will never become a great nation again if the general population doesn't get on the ball and do something about the people they elect to represent them. They only represent their own interests.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I really have to agree with you on the party system. It's broke and needs fixing, no doubt about it. The American people are so busy disagreeing and falling for all this political propaganda it makes them look utterly foolish. It needs fixing, we the people of the United States of American need to discover what's wrong and make changes. Switching back and forth between two political parties each election is stupid. One president does and awful job and got us into this mess. If things don't change overnight, their stupid enough to go back to the same party. I have no more respect for a republican or democrat. They are only in the game for themselves. It is us up to us to do something about this mess. NO MORE PARTY system. Individuals run on their own beliefs, no money or special interests groups involved. Every candidate has equal airtime that TV stations will provide free. Heck, they run 20 minutes of advertisements for every half hour of programing what is 2 minutes more? Pelosi is an idiot. What happened to the days when we would discuss the elections, hear what the candidates stood for, have the election and then stand behind our president.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.