Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Have you ever had a life changing dream?

When I was 19 I had a dream about my car breaking down. That night, it broke down. But, because of my dream I was able to reverse my course and get back to a place of safety before it totally died on me {it was the alternator I later found out.}.

Since then I have seen dreams as extraordinarily important. That dream literally changed my course through life... it changed my life.

How about you?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have had many dreams that were life-changing... but the one that stands out for me is the one and only dream I had of my dad after he passed away. In 1994 my dad passed away suddenly. I was closer to him than anyone else in my life, so for me, it had devastating effects on me, my life, my ability to move forward and at times, my ability to function at all.

For 6 years, I grieved his death, visited his grave once or twice a week, talked to him in my mind. He was always the one person I could go to when life got too hard, when I needed help with something, or just to be my sounding board. He was always there for me when nobody else seemed to care.

My life was overshadowed by the huge void his death caused. Life no longer meant anything to me, I went through the motions but inside, I was empty, lost, hurt.

Back then, I had a fear of death but would not admit it (I thought myself too strong to admit my weaknesses). But I feared it so much, I wouldn't sleep some nights for fear of dying.

One night I fell asleep on my tear soaked pillow, it was the 6th anniversary of his death. That date was like reliving it over again. The pain was just as strong 6 yrs later as it was the day he died.

So, the life changing dream...

The dream was the most beautiful dream - - - he is in the most beautiful place. So beautiful and peaceful, I remember I wanted to stay there. We talked for a while before I 'had to come back'.

After the dream, people began to notice that I no longer went to the grave, I didn't speak about him so much, I appeared happier, appeared different.

For me, the dream gave me closure, it gave me hope and peace, relieved my fear of death... It was a huge turning point in my life.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Soulseeker, that IS beautiful and amazing!

I wonder how many times our deceased loved ones visit us, or send us messages, and we just forget?

My grandma has come to visit a few times, but I don't remember her being able to talk to me.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Amoeba
Amoeba
When my dad and I talked it was telepathically. Our thoughts were our voices. Even when I thought, "I want to stay here.." His telepathic reply was, "You can't stay here." In my mind, I thought, "I really want to...." He kinda scolded me and said, "YOU KNOW you can't stay here, your work isn't finished there..."

He looked the same, just a younger version of himself, I would guess mid-late 30's. Basically the age he was when I was 5-10 yrs old.

The colors were the most vivid brilliant colors imaginable. I tried for years to repeat the dream or 'visit' him again but I think perhaps what I was given was meant to be enough to help me along the way. It was meant to move me ahead, not backward.. even though I wanted to go back to that same dream.

I still miss him and wish he would contact me again... but I know he is in a very peaceful place. And I am happy to have the memories I now have.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I have been blessed with the ability to receive spiritual communication through dreams. For as long as I can remember, I had clear dreams of all types. Many of these were visits with those on the other side. Family members as well as other spirit beings.

There are too many to mention here. Most of them have changed my life, guiding and directing me. Usually, consoling or comforting me. Others remind me of things I had known on the other side.

When deceased family members visit, SoulSeeker, they do appear to do in the prime of youth. That is the way they choose to be. And yes, yes! I do recall how the colors are so incredibly vibrant and there are more colors than we can perceive here with our human eyes on this earthly plane.

Our loved ones are limited with what they can tell us because they are not to intervene with 1. our free will and 2. any specific activities or events that are meant for our soul progression whether that might seem good or bad to us.

I dreamt of my deceased great grandmother who told me it would be all right to proceed with my marriage (turns out that she was right as we have celebrated 25 years together and we're still very much in love!) I nearly backed out of the engagement until her visit.

Amoeba
Amoeba
The colors - almost as if the colors are living breathing entities? Absolutely more brilliance than what the human eye perceives. I had no idea green could look so awesomely GREEN, and the hues of purple, pink, gold and silver were astounding. Everything seemed to be ALIVE. It was Absolutely Amazing!

You're right, when I spoke with him, he didn't tell me what I had to return here for, he simply said I wasn't finished HERE. Most of the things we talked about were meant to set my mind at ease.

He did send a message back for my mom. He was AWARE that she was also having a hard time accepting his 'death'. He asked about family, then he simply said, "your mom.." He stated it as a question but I knew it wasn't a question. He was aware but I think he wanted to give me the opportunity to open completely up about things. My mom loved him so much, she died of a broken heart (I believe).

My mom only lived about 30 days after I told her about the dream. They were truly connected in a way I've only dreamed about... in this lifetime.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Oh, and congrats on the 25 yrs!!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Yes, Lori, congrats on your anniversary laugh

SoulSeeker, I love reading about your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing them here.

Deanna Joseph

Soulseeker, your dreams are amazing!!

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.