logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Enfys Offline OP
OP Offline
[quote=Beverly-Crochet Editor]Don't feel bad. I'm just learning these things and I should have known them a long time ago. Please feel free to contact me if you ever need help in the future.[/quote] Thank you. Do you know how many posts I have to make or how long I have to be a member before I can use the BB codes? The Post Options say "HTML is disabled. UBBCode is disabled." It is frustrating when I want to share a link. [quote=Beverly-Crochet Editor]BTW, I really do enjoy your site and your patterns are really terriffic. [/quote] Thank you very much and glad you enjoy them. Creating and updating your own site is very time consuming. I seem to spend as much time on that as I do designing new patterns!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
There's nothing that says you have to make so many posts or be a memeber for a specified time before using BBCodes. Most times, the problem I see that people are making is just s simple typo.

One day, I'll attempt to get around to giving a good clear tutorial on working with BBCodes. In the meantime, I'll just give these little hints...

1) For a url you can simply type www.(whatever the url is after the www).
2) Make sure you don't leave any spaces anywhere in the url.

For direct links such as (My Favorite Slipper Pattern):
1) Use same tips as above
2) Suppose the url where the pattern is found is www.beverlyscrochetpatterns/slippers#3
(It�s a bogus email address so don�t bother clicking) you would enter it as [url=]http://www.beverlyscrochetpatterns/slippers#3]My Favorite Slipper Pattern[/url] (Minus the "]" which I interjected just before the http-so that you could see exactly how it should be printed).

I hope everybody will give this a try and incorporate it into forum posting because it will be great to see what all everybody enjoys working up and drooling over.

In the meantime, I'll be happy to help out where I can.

Beverly Elrod
May all your thoughts be CRAFTY ones!

Beya's Craft & Hobby
Beya's Backyard Tatting

Enfys Offline OP
OP Offline
But it clearly states that - HTML is disabled UBBCode is disabled next to the Quick reply box. As you can see from the quotes in my last post, I did it right but it won't convert for me. It is not a typo or any other mistake. I do know how to use BB Code and use it in other groups.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Oh I am going to have to try this coding. I never get it right on this site. Not now though, brain is too tired to think of something to link to.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I have to admit that I've never made one either. BUT, I believe that I'm going to knit one and crochet another so that I'll have two for the winter. LOL Not like I'm going to be needing it in the Southeastern part of Georgia this year. I'm still not acclimated to the temps. I'm thinking that I'm going to be LOVING this first winter.

Beverly Elrod
May all your thoughts be CRAFTY ones!

Beya's Craft & Hobby
Beya's Backyard Tatting

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Holly - Crochet Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.