Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Welcome! I am glad that you are here at the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Forum. It is a companion site for the Attention Deficit Disorder site for BellaOnline. Are you interested in how ADD affects our lives? What kinds of knowledge do you have about ADD? All posts to this forum need to address some aspect of ADD. By some aspect, I mean almost anything that impacts people who have ADD or know somebody who does. This is an incredibly broad topic!

Each visitor or member is responsible for the content of their own posts. Scroll down past the Brand New Posts. Sign up by going to the box on the far right side of the screen that says, "Register to Post." Click and follow the directions. Know that you will never be spammed for giving us your personal information. BellaOnline is here to provide information, not make money. We don't sell your information to anybody!

What kinds of posts do we want?
� We want lively, spirited discussions on the topic of ADD. This discourse should be respectful and family friendly. There may be young readers, and we want to be sensitive to them.
� Your comments about the current articles are appreciated.
� Please leave suggestions for future articles and product reviews here.
� The forum is an excellent way to communicate with me.
� Ask questions and get answers from our online community.

Here is a synopsis of the BellaOnline Rules for Posting on the ADD Forum:

1. Posting should be on topic. Our topic is ADD and how it affects our lives. This is an incredibly broad topic which can lead to rich and varied discussions!
2. No webcam links, please.
3. SPAM and commercial posts are not permitted. These types of posts tend to drive visitors and forum members away from BellaOnline. Our members do not want their forums filled with ads or spam.
4. If you have a commercial relationship with a company, you must disclose it when you recommend their product. This is a FTC rule.
5. E-mail addresses are not to be shown. You may request a person to private message you. This is a secure messaging system.
6. Please do not add direct links to your posts unless you have had more than 50 posts. At that point, you may read the guidelines for posting one external link.
7. Refrain from posting promotional or press release links.

Which posts are not welcome?
� Posts that are meant to antagonize or disrespect our community are not welcome. People can disagree with somebody and still show respect. We want everybody to have a positive experience in the ADD Forum.
� Advertising posts and spam are forbidden. BellaOnline takes this very seriously. Our readers want a quality experience without a barrage of unwanted ads.
� Please keep your content "family friendly." We don't want our site to be filtered by libraries.
� Posts with external advertising links or affiliate links should not be on this forum and will be removed without notice.

I want the ADD Forum to be a safe place for people to express their thoughts and feelings about ADD. The more people who post, the more information that we have available!

May your days be blessed,
Connie

Last edited by Connie from ADD; 01/21/11 07:39 PM.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
kokoko Please read the forum guidelines. I removed your link, since it would guide folks away from BellaOnline, and because it is advertising.

Please feel free to post in reply to our threads.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

L
L
so we cant post anchor text here not even signature

Last edited by loriepark; 02/23/11 09:03 AM.
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Welcome to the forum. I notice you've posted twice. Looks like you will be a wonderful and active part of our community.

loriepark, that's a good question that you asked. On the left side of the page, there is a safety area that gives the complete forum guidelines, just click. I copied part that I think addresses your question. Hope this helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only One URL
A visitor post to the BellaOnline forums can only contain one URL per post - and the visitor only earns that right after they have established their standing within our forum system. We do not allow brand new users to post ANY URLs to ensure they are not spammers. Only after a visitor has been with us for a while do we allow them to make ONE website recommendation per post. That URL can be in their signature or in the post itself, but not in both locations. The URL can never be an affiliate link or other for-cash promotion.

Please note the exception to this rule: BellaOnline moderator accounts may have up to three external links for single-site editors, or four external links for two-site editors. BellaOnline editors are all volunteers - they are not paid for their efforts - and these links are part of their thank-you. Even for editors, these links cannot be affiliate links. They need to be links to their BellaOnline websites or other content websites.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our visitors enjoy having an advertisement free experience. We don't have pop-up or pop-under ads. When you provide your information to the BellaOnline management, you will never, ever be spammed. Each forum has a moderator who tries to quickly posts replies and answers questions.

Again, welcome!
Connie D.

Last edited by Connie from ADD; 02/23/11 08:00 PM.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.