Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
berryk Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
Hi All; Which products do you think every girl should have? Lists please! Regards

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Cleanser, moisturizer, toner, foundation, powder (mostly for protection from the outer elements) Then comes lipstick and that is about basic for me.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
No face is finished without pretty eyelashes, and most of us aren't born with long, lush ones. Therefore, I say that mascara is a must.

For girls with good skin, moisturizer, mineral foundation, powder blush, lip gloss & mascara. For those of us who have more to hide, we also need a heavier foundation & concealer. And of course, a brown eye shadow (which can also be used as an under eye liner) is good.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I'd have to say: a good cleanser, toner, and moisturizer (with a high SPF), a nice, light foundation w/built-in concealer because that saves a step and you don't have to apply it to your whole face, just trouble spots. Then a good mascara, and lip moisturizer - with or without color. That's a nice basic, slightly enhanced face for me. I try to keep it to under 5 things for everyday and 10 for special occasions. smile

"I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains."
Anne Frank

Rayna
Depression Site
L
L
hello i am lisarojer 24 yr girl my list of basic roduct is Cleanser,toner,moisturizer,face wash,loose powder, lip gloss and lipstick,eyeliner,and nail paint .. thanks

Last edited by LISAROJER; 11/13/10 08:27 AM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Moisturizer is #1 for me. Oh, and I'd also be lost without my Clinique eye cream.

J
J
Cleanser, moisturizer, lip gloss, foundation, mascara, blush, and my favorite make up remover from Omorovicza.

D
Gecko
Gecko
D
For me it's cleanser, moisturizer with SPF 15, mineral foundation, mascara, chapstick/lipstick/gloss

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi

I think that a good moisturizer and toner are a good start!

Tuculia Washington
Daughter's Editor

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
K
K
Two things right off the bat:
1) An efective eyelift, rejuvenator cream
2) Hypoallergenic face primer (to save your skin from all that you put on it!)

Karen Joyce Williams
New York Travel & Culture Editor
www.Bellaonline.com
newyork@bellaonline.com

Come discover the beauty, history and excitement of The Empire State!
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
I think it all starts with good skin. Cosmetics can't completely cover up bad skin. My skin care routine (I have oily skin): gentle soap (Aveeno), toner, an oil free mouisturizer if my skin in dry, and Neutrogena's acne treatment at night. I exfoliate once a week. I also use antiaging cream around my eyes. I use a body lotion at night before bed (usually Body Shop Body Butter). I heard a woman on televion years ago discussing how important it was to apply lotion to your neck too, so I never forget my neck!

Kim Ringler

S
S
Girls with good skin, moisturizer, mineral foundation, powder blush, lip gloss & mascara. For those of us who have more to hide, we also need a heavier foundation & concealer.

S
S
I think you should better have [url=http://acmecrystal.com][/url] ,I like their glitter.

P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
For girls with good skin, moisturizer, mineral foundation, powder blush, lip gloss & mascara are basics, i think.

Shark
Shark
I think All the products that are natural and makes you look natural without harming your skin should be included in this list.

T
T
I think each age needed to protect skin to taste is different, for example I was 23 years old girl, I think for us this age paragraph the person speaking more important is moisturizing and sunscreen! And for our mother they that age paragraph the person more important is except knit whitening!

Shark
Shark
For me a good face-wash, cleanser, moisturizer, eyeliner and lip gloss is a must for every girl.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I use a gentle non toxic face wash and moisturizer everyday and for make up i wear foundation, powder (to set) and mascara, i dont wear alot unless im going out somewhere fabulous

R
R
1 Applying orange juice gives a soft texture to a rough skin. 2 Cabbage juice mixed with honey combats wrinkles 3 Applying honey and red sandalwood relieves scars. 4 Tomato juice with lemon juice can be applied to the face to give a radiant look. 5 Applying fresh garlic on acne and washing after 15 minutes erases the problem

J
J
when I was teased for failing to know the difference between a parabola and a bell curve, I asked him a few beauty questions from my world to see if Mr. Mensa really does know everything. And that's the inspiration behind this quiz. So, let's see what you know when it comes to some common beauty basics.

I'm also very eager to know the methods of keeping a girl more pretty.

A
A
eyelash curler, skin moisturizer,concealer.These are the products which every girl have use this.

T
T
good skin, moisturizer, mineral foundation and suitable dresses !

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Ceanser and moisturizer are enough for me, almost do not make up. Healthy diet, good sleep and moderate exercise are basis of beautiful skin.

Sexy Lingerie
Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
J
J
cleanser, make-up water, moisturizer, mask, exfoliating gel,eye cream(more than 25 years old),,,,,there are so many...:(

A
A
Hey... Its a really nice topic... I suggest cleanser, moisturizer, sun block and lip gloss...

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Sunblock..moisturizer...foundation...eyeliner

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I think the most important thing is the moisturizer, if it does not suit your skin type then no matter what you do with the rest of your beauty routine it will be like doing nothing or maybe worst.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.