logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#634885 10/04/10 08:40 PM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Many cases of CFS is caused by lingering epstien barr virus. MMS can cure it in less than one week. Go to the stomach issues website to learn about MMS

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I think this is a claim I would be hard pushed to accept. I followed your link trail and ended up seeing a semi-religious page. Not helpful to me. If MMS is useful, it needs a better justification.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Well, MMS has lots of critics I assure you. But as an alternative health practitioner I have seen it do some amazing things including curing CHF with an epstein barr cause.

The FDA has been on Jim Humbles case and he has formed a church to protect MMS users and supporters and suppliers... its the only way. How do you fight the FDA that is pharmaceutically backed and will do all it can to put down and destroy alterntive medicine, especially if it works!

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

Parakeet
Parakeet
I agree, Arrow...and *thank you* for the MMS lead! The very last thing the FDA wants is acual cures for anything. I'm going to ask my D.O. about it...

My CFS is not related to EB, as I've tested negative for it. However, there are many viruses, infections and agents associated with CFS/Fibro. I just looked it up online, MMS is also supposed to be effective for Lyme's, which is caused by ticks that were intentionally infected with a bio-warfare agent.

Thanks again, Arrow! (BTW, you are doing a great job with the Stomach Issues Site!)

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks Shannon. MMS has been helping people with lyme but few if any cures.. But I have recently met a naturopathic doctor who is curing patients with a very specific protocol to break open the lyme cyst. You can use mms with it or any antimicrobial you like. Killing the lyme spirochetes is not hard to do. The hard part is destroying the cysts that they replicate in.Antibiotics, samento, mms, or anything else can't touch them. Thats why people sometimes end up on treatment for years. I will post the article Im working about it soon.

I would think that mms is worth a try in your case. But learn all you can about it first.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

[quote=Arrow - Stomach Issues]Well, MMS has lots of critics I assure you. But as an alternative health practitioner I have seen it do some amazing things including curing CHF with an epstein barr cause. The FDA has been on Jim Humbles case and he has formed a church to protect MMS users and supporters and suppliers... its the only way. How do you fight the FDA that is pharmaceutically backed and will do all it can to put down and destroy alterntive medicine, especially if it works![/quote] Well that explains the semi-religious stuff. I don't know that approach is helpful to me though i can understand why he would go down that road. But I absolutely agree with you about the FDA. It is the opposite of what it ought to be. And I strongly disagree with them trying to control alternative health practitioners when their drug pusher big pharma and medicine are so dangerous. So because I am so put off by his approach can you explain what this MMS is?

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Yes, exactly. With all the amazing testimonials that have come from the use of mms they should be studying to figure out why it cures crohn's disese, sojourns, ulcerative colitis, some Fibro. cases, some cancers, psoriasis.

Instead they margianalize it and condem it. I will fight them till my dying breath though education and helping people to find the truth

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

Moderated by  Fibro Herbs 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.