Next Thread
Print Thread
#631495 09/22/10 06:47 PM
C
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
C
Hello. I've been posting on the forum Married, No Kids because that's what I am. However, I'd *really* love to find some other Christian women who are also married but not planning to have children. My husband and I got married late and I am the 100% support financially while he goes to school full time and starts a business. We have discussed children. He wants to have a baby but since I would be the one doing the having and we can't chance my health on it (which isn't good, plus I'm 39), I don't see it happening. We go to a very traditional and rather small church. ALL the other women in my age range are mommies and have no time at all for adult friendships that don't also involve a play-date. SO: anyone else out there like me? Anyone... anyone...?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
There are others out there like you, "married no kids" and Christian. At least one couple in my area comes to mind (not sure if she is on the forum). I too long for authentic friendship/accountability partners that I can mutually share my heart with. I am a firm believer that we Christians need to actively and biblically fellowship not just eat a meal after church service. If your request is not evidence that we need each other, I do not know what is. There is probably a Christian woman somewhere across the globe that is thinking she is also the only one with no kids, married, judged for her decision not to have children, and lonely because she has not been able to find someone to relate honestly to. I am praying that you find each other. But, in the meantime, open your eyes because you just may find that a sister is right in front of you that you may have never expected to be able to lean on. Bless you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.