Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax, noahmiller2
57460 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113586 Topics
806657 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 228
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 116
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Jana - Creativity Editor 57
Mona - Astronomy 53
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#631329 - 09/22/10 11:19 AM your favorite fashion accessory is?
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

I'm not big on accessories but I do like wearing 1-2 big ring or and I do like scarves.

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Twitter Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Facebook Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to MySpace Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Del.icio.us Digg your favorite fashion accessory is? Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Yahoo My Web Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Google Bookmarks Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Stumbleupon Add your favorite fashion accessory is? to Reddit
#634208 - 10/01/10 07:04 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Segod Offline

I am passionate about diamonds. I like to wear diamond pendant and earrings. It looks an awesome combination to wear diamond jewelries with any of the dresses. Now a days even diamonds are coming in many colors so we can choose any combination and wear it as we like. Its really fun to have diamonds.

Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Twitter Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Facebook Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to MySpace Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Stumbleupon Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Reddit
#634240 - 10/01/10 10:47 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Segod]
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

Diamonds are classic and they go with everything. I like the chocolate ones a lot! Where do you buy your diamonds?

Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Twitter Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Facebook Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to MySpace Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Stumbleupon Add Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? to Reddit
#634929 - 10/05/10 08:26 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Segod Offline

I usually buy diamonds and the related jewelry, Jewish jewelry, heart jewelry etc from [b]Moriah Collections[/b]. It is one of the best place for purchasing diamonds. It has a huge collection of diamond and gold jewelry in affordable prices. Hope you'll get all your likings over there. :)

#685456 - 05/10/11 05:41 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Segod]
CrystalBarba Offline
Jellyfish

I prefer .. diamonds rings.. and i get them from blue nile and james allen!!

#685470 - 05/10/11 07:01 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: CrystalBarba]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
My favorite fashion accessory is a free trade necklace that I bought several years ago. It has blue and multi-colored beads and goes with any informal outfit.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#685523 - 05/10/11 01:09 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

That sounds lovely Connie. I think every woman needs that one piece of jewelry that is timeless, goes with everything in their wardrobe and says this is me.

Some women are into pearls other into diamond others into beads or semi-precious stones. I like a little silver and one big stone. My last necklace that I loved was a silver choker with a basaltic amber stone. I wore into the steamroom for a top secret meeting with some trainers (funny situation actually) and the steam ruined it. Have not found a replacement since : (

#685547 - 05/10/11 02:33 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Dina - Women's Fashion Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Poor Monica! I hate it when steam/water just ruin accessories. I don't wear that many accessories, believe less is more in that case, but I can't live without hoop earrings. I have a gold,round, oriental style pair with little colorful beads that I just love ( here's a pic from the designer's page for similar ones ) . I also love bracelets and anything that has pearls.

Accessories can really transform a look.

#685953 - 05/12/11 03:31 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Dina - Women's Fashion]
jane1028 Offline

I prefer earrings than other, as I do not like wear too much accessories when I go out.

#691367 - 05/30/11 04:45 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: jane1028]
Astera Offline
Jellyfish

Accessories are amazing beacause they can change our whole outfit. I like my lip gloss, my earrings, my necklaces, my scarves, my purses, my big sunglasses, and a lot more!

#691470 - 05/30/11 05:48 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Astera]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

True! They are a part of the total look, add to the chicness and the pulled together style.

#691482 - 05/30/11 07:12 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Dina - Women's Fashion]
.... Offline
Shark

My favorite accessory is my tiger's eye bracelet that my honey got for me 3 years ago.

#691682 - 05/31/11 02:24 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ....]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

This is so cute, I love it smile It's quite unique, where did he get it from?

#691698 - 05/31/11 02:39 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Dina - Women's Fashion]
.... Offline
Shark

Thanks Dina,
I got it at the Deerfield fair in one of the arts and crafts booths.
Those earrings on the link you gave, are just lovely! The bold colors are perfect with the wide hoops.

Edited by great_grandaughter (05/31/11 02:41 PM)

#691997 - 06/01/11 12:14 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ....]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thank you smile They go really well with plain outfits. That bracelet looks like it has magical powers, like it can bring you luck, quite nice. I believe in that stuff smile

#692003 - 06/01/11 12:26 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Dina - Women's Fashion]
.... Offline
Shark

Yes indeed! I think my tiger's eye brings me luck, emotional peace and health. I was sunburnt, exhausted and grumpy yesterday, so I wore my bracelet overnight. I'm well rested, 2 cardinals were perched on my window sill to wake me with their chattering. My honey woke me with cappucino (YUM) and rubbed aloe on my now much less painful burn.

I swear every time I wear that bracelet, it just soaks away all the bad to make room for the good!

Do you have anything with similar properties?

#692165 - 06/02/11 04:43 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Astera]
Tanya5 Offline

Loc: Garland, Texas
My favorite accessory is silver necklace and earrings....

#692177 - 06/02/11 06:06 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Dina - Women's Fashion]
Astera Offline
Jellyfish

But now i wear not too much accessories, always only wear studs and small hoops in my ears and sometimes wear small necklace, every day with purse.

#692474 - 06/03/11 09:56 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ....]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Wow! This is awesome. I had a mood ring sometime ago that changed color according to my mood and somehow I felt it brought me luck. I also have a bracelet with the number "5" on it which is my lucky number.

There is also this pendant, it's a green blue color and belonged to my great grandmother. This stuff is real interesting, it might be placebo, but it feels good to have something you can feel good about.

#692475 - 06/03/11 09:58 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Tanya5]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I love silver Tanya smile

I don't wear so many accessories either, just the favorites that look great on their own. One great colorful accessory is more than enough for me.

#719572 - 10/15/11 08:31 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Vijendra Diwakar Offline

Loc: Noida , Delhi
I like Diamond ring because.

#720357 - 10/19/11 10:07 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
navya Offline

I love to wear ring and bangles very much...

#720516 - 10/19/11 11:50 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Zekes Offline

I don't wear too much accessories I just wear ear rings and bangles if needed.

Edited by Zekes (10/19/11 11:52 PM)

#722704 - 10/31/11 08:43 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
amelia1170 Offline

Definitely a few well chosen bangles/bracelets

#724134 - 11/07/11 05:21 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Lola_v Offline

For me jewelry is very important for whatever outfit I wear, I feel that it cathes eyes and makes me stand out from everyone. I like handmade jewelry, chunky necklaces and big rings.

Edited by BellaOnline (11/12/11 10:03 PM)

#724207 - 11/08/11 06:41 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
raghvendra Offline

Loc: State
In two piece bra and panty girls see so sexy.

#724930 - 11/11/11 07:47 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
ElizabethB Walking Offline
Amoeba

My earrings. I would feel naked without them - eventhough they are small and simple.My wedding ring too - eventhough it is not strictly a fashion accessory and I have been widowed for over twenty years I still love it and of course the man who gave it to me!

#725400 - 11/14/11 02:04 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
sheridangrey Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
A diamond stud earring and my wedding ring those are my favorite fashion accessories.

#725762 - 11/15/11 07:59 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
feritale Offline

Loc: vancouver
6 months ago I purchased a designer watch (sorry time piece) I love it but I must be careful, it's not to be worn all the time.

#726644 - 11/19/11 08:09 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Rayna - Depression Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Loc: SE USA
Definitely earrings!

Rayna
Depression Site

#727350 - 11/24/11 04:43 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
mettlle Offline

Rings. May it be a gem stone studded one or a diamond ring or in general any ring it makes your fingers that unique grace that completes you.

#728052 - 11/29/11 10:45 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
wattzy Offline

Bracelets. Not too many of them, but just enough to make me feel like I sufficiently accessorized :p

[Edited out fake signature line with URL - JMEU]

Edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu (12/16/11 12:03 PM)

#728195 - 11/30/11 09:12 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Vi - Blogs/Small Office Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Pennsylvania
A bag. I love things to put things in.

If it is jewelry, I love rings.

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly

#730861 - 12/14/11 02:28 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
helenwlsn5 Offline

My favorite clothing accessory is earrings. I like to wear the matching earrings.

#731427 - 12/16/11 03:36 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Astera Offline
Jellyfish

i don�t really wear fashion accessories it�s not me. I like being sophisticated and simple, not all glam. I think hoodies are cute and headbands and earrings!!

#735342 - 12/29/11 05:41 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Astera]
Steven Clark Offline

I fond of diamond jewelry and diamond bracelets, pendants, rings are my favorite among them. I usually like to wear them and this is my fashion style.

Edited by Steven Clark (12/29/11 05:45 AM)

#735344 - 12/29/11 06:13 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
bkpjewels Offline

Loc: london,UK
I would love my neck, so at any moment I prefer ornaments like necklaces,pendants,pearl sets and etc..

#738410 - 01/05/12 09:27 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
kooperkin21 Offline

i really love 14k White Gold Black Diamond Stud Earrings!!! These two 14k white gold black diamond stud earrings come in a nice blue suede jewelry box. The stones themselves have a length of five point five millimeters and a total metal weight of one gram.

Edited by kooperkin21 (01/05/12 09:28 PM)

#740062 - 01/12/12 05:45 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
sanjaretro Offline

leather bag,pumps,pantyhose

#742464 - 01/24/12 01:26 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Steve richard Offline

I love diamond accessory ....

#742504 - 01/24/12 09:29 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
janeah Offline

I'd go for belts. They can flatter one's shape fashionably. :)

#742998 - 01/26/12 05:06 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
LA Made Offline

Loc: Downtown Los Angeles
Yap, Accessories is fun ~~~~ Scarf, wrap, shawls are my favor to boost the look.

#743000 - 01/26/12 05:18 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
VintageGS Offline
Wolf

Loc: Kansas, USA
My favorite accessories are bracelets. I love bracelets. I probably have 30. I wish I had more than 2 arms.

#743021 - 01/26/12 06:09 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Ha, many arms to show off more bracelets...i like that image. smile

Lately I am in love with my Fox spirit hood. I wear it everywhere.

#743080 - 01/27/12 12:59 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
shaktidenise Offline

I'm in love with scarf necklaces and I think it's the new trend! they are versatile, chic & stylish. [url=http://www.houseofshakti.com/catalog/lookbook-a-194.html]Scarf Necklaces looks[/url]

#743672 - 01/31/12 05:38 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Deep9988 Offline

I love bracelets.

#743869 - 02/01/12 05:52 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
nk22 Offline

I usually buy diamonds and the related jewelry, Jewish jewelry, heart jewelry etc

Edited by BellaOnline (03/01/12 08:36 AM)

#744900 - 02/06/12 09:09 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Ronei Offline

Loc: USA
Shoes, pendent, shirts and watches.........

#748496 - 02/28/12 04:49 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
casy-kit Offline

hello guys, I love wearing stylish clothes and I love attracting guys towards me. Here is my favorite fashion accessories, jeans, t-shirts, scandals, purses, but one of my favorite fashion accessory is panties. I love wearing panties and I am having huge collection of different type of panties like front thongs, micro thongs, front bikini etc.

Edited by casy-kit (02/28/12 04:53 AM)

#749726 - 03/06/12 07:10 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
annapeter Offline

I just love lip gloss and earrings :)

#753081 - 03/23/12 02:23 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Ronei Offline

Women really looks gorgeous with classic jewellery and costumes. Diamond rings and necklaces add some attraction in their beauty and personality. But now a days girls are preferring platinum more than gold or diamond and seriously it looks so amazing.

#753107 - 03/23/12 05:16 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Donna - Budget Decor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Central Virginia
I love to wear wrist watches of various styles.

#756834 - 04/13/12 01:36 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
belouisvuitton Offline

red sole shoes

Edited by belouisvuitton (04/13/12 01:40 PM)

#760199 - 05/01/12 12:08 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
andaaz online Offline

I prefer salwar kameez as well as all asian clothes.

#764768 - 05/25/12 10:03 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: Segod]
SamanthaG123 Offline

[quote=Segod]I am passionate about diamonds. I like to wear diamond pendant and earrings. It looks an awesome combination to wear diamond jewelries with any of the dresses. Now a days even diamonds are coming in many colors so we can choose any combination and wear it as we like. Its really fun to have diamonds. [/quote] I love a nice diamond necklace/pendant + earrings set. And if I have a matching ring, I'm in heaven ;-)

#765259 - 05/29/12 03:23 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Pelo Offline

handbags

#766394 - 06/04/12 06:28 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
www.oliviastrut.com Offline

Just recently I've discovered that I love handbags, and switching them up often!

#767098 - 06/08/12 02:43 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
styleicon Offline

I love purse, various shaps and color

#767892 - 06/13/12 08:59 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Julie J Offline

I love jewelry. actually jewelry choice is constantly changing with time. so you can't say anything about one jewelry that it's favorite to all.

#769034 - 06/19/12 04:02 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Bluemarie Offline

I love All Diamond and genuine gemstone jewelry and wear it daily:) I usually wear diamond eternity earrings studs for office and also some diamond rings (Well always my engagement ring) I'm crazy in love with brown and champagne diamonds now, and I will be getting a new engagement ring soon with champagne diamond in a halo setting. And I'm quite certain, that natural brown diamonds will get more valuable in the next years when argyle mines really get their marketing going. But usually I like rose gold, white gold and palladium:) I almost always blow my salary at my fiancees store and purchase his jewelry:D I have a real fascination for argyle pink diamonds, but as they are over the top expensive, I bought Pink Tourmaline earrings last week and I love them:)

Edited by Bluemarie (06/19/12 04:03 PM)

#769915 - 06/25/12 08:41 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
braccio Offline

Thank you for generating such a good information.

#770212 - 06/26/12 11:09 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
juliebaby Offline

yeah, i have a platinum diamond ring ;)

#770223 - 06/27/12 03:00 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
lala2121 Offline

diamonds are the best! :)

#770234 - 06/27/12 08:26 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Leenamarthaa Offline

I love to wear diamond neck less.

Edited by Leenamarthaa (06/27/12 08:27 AM)

#770380 - 06/28/12 05:47 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
fantsy Offline

My favorite fashion accessory is a silver necklace.

Edited by fantsy (06/28/12 05:48 AM)

#772002 - 07/08/12 01:48 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

While, I prefer to wear bracelets, sunglasses and necklace.

#783096 - 09/18/12 04:41 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Vivian0408 Offline

I like fashion belt ,and earing ,haha

#783606 - 09/22/12 03:47 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
davidhussy Offline

I like to wear ring....

#783684 - 09/22/12 11:11 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
handbagshoesale Offline

i like hermes accessories,not only ring but also scarves

Edited by handbagshoesale (09/22/12 11:14 PM)

#785685 - 10/01/12 01:53 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
BeFlame Offline

I like gold!!!

#787368 - 10/11/12 06:54 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Tashishoes Offline

Loc: DE
I am more interested in accessories such as shoes, jackets, apparel and all.

#788427 - 10/18/12 08:42 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
darrinelou Offline

Bracelets

#789305 - 10/24/12 09:49 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
annamarie606 Offline

I like different sunglasses! My favourite pair is CHRISTIAN DIOR PANTHER 1 SUNGLASSES) I have lots of glasses from different designers, but the most attractive is from Christian Dior=) I've bought them in online-shop eyewearconnection)

#791988 - 11/09/12 12:45 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Sunday Offline

handbag and leggings

#792308 - 11/11/12 01:43 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
helene.women's fashion Offline

I would have to say my crossbody bucket bag from Dooney & Burke. It's brown so it matches lots of outfits and I love being hands-free when I go shopping.

#793536 - 11/20/12 06:55 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
Watch is my favourite fashion accessories. I like to wear different types of branded watches. My favourite brand is Sonata. I found latest collection of such brand. I love to wear different patterns of watches.

#794061 - 11/24/12 10:03 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Doris1982 Offline

Loc: China
I want to order cartier juste un clou bracelet.

#794135 - 11/25/12 08:05 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
helene.women's fashion Offline

We have a new favorite this season... brooches! It is the "it" fashion accessory this season. You can find out more about the trend here at BellaOnline: Make a Fashion Statement with Brooches

Enjoy!

#794177 - 11/26/12 06:38 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Jassica Rich Offline

I mostly use Diamonds ring and necklace

#795677 - 12/10/12 02:22 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Super Fashion Fan Offline

Like Bracelet best.

#795819 - 12/12/12 07:39 AM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
My favourite fashion accessories are watch, hair buckles and earrings. All these are best one for me as they are useful to me on daily basis. I like to shop these accessories from online stores as I get the fashionable one from E-stores.

#798094 - 12/27/12 11:08 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

I like all kinds of accessories, but different people have different temperament and style, sometimes, if wear too many accessories, it will make you look even worse. So usually, I like wearing earrings.

#798612 - 01/01/13 11:23 PM Re: your favorite fashion accessory is? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
want Offline

I like wearing rings on my finger.When in the summer,I like wearing necklace. When I tie my hair up, I always wear a pair of earrings on my ears.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
57 minutes 8 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:02 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:00 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 08:57 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 08:55 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:21 AM
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 03:40 AM
How do you begin your day?
by Mia Silky
Self Development
Today at 03:11 AM
The Geminids Are Coming!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:04 AM
Do you prefer to go shopping online?
by Mia Silky
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 02:41 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.