logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#630953 09/21/10 12:09 AM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
There are some interesting videos on youtube about the 2012 prophecies. Go to youtube and search The Maya of Eternal Time

The video has been segmented into 14 episodes. It was quite good I thought. Food for thought.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Hi Arrow. Welcome to the Native American forum. Thanks for sharing the information on "The Maya of Eternal Time". I will go check it out and maybe others will join us in a discussion.

Looks like you are one of our new Editors. Congratulations and welcome to BellaOnline.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
So far I have watched the first two videos. It is very interesting, very.

According to Melchizedek, from 1900 - 1950 humanity has learned as much in these 50 years as civilization did from the time of the Sumerians up to 1900 which is 6000 years.

1950 - 1970 again as much as in those 6000 years
1970 - 1980 again as much as in those 6000 years
1980 - 1986 so much that we could not record it fast enough

This is very impressive. I will watch the rest of the videos tomorrow morning. I have got to sign off and get some sleep. Many articles are waiting for me to write them and I have been researching all day.

Have you watched all 14 videos? What do you think about Melchizedek's theories?

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Sorry, I do not buy any of the 2012 hullabaloo.

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I am so excited to find someone to talk to about this.

2012. There is a lot of hype going down around it and it can be pretty confusing and geared towards fear mongering.

What the actual truth is I cannot say. How can we say about something that has not been created yet?

All we can do is look at history and what the record tells us, and then if we are inclined we can take the venture to find the Shamans of the Mayan people and listen to what they have to say.

What will come will come. One thing for sure we are all heading to future that is not certain as perhaps it was during times in the past.

With humanity learning and expanding in consciusness and freedom of spirit like never before the stars are the limit.

Drunvalo says that 2012 will primarily be a consciousness shift.
He also says that it has been going on for a while. The 1012 shift is already happening...

In my studies of vendata from the East Indian tradition, they also have said that the shift is already happening in regard to the change in Kali Yuga. These changes do not occur overnight but are more gradual, yet no less profound.

Will there be earth changes? Certainly so and we have seen that in Indonesia, and with all the fooding in Pakistan and in other parts of the world this year. More quakes, more volcanos going off... but have not earth changes always happened. Just look at the forces that have occured on the planet throughout the ages.

and then they say, or lets say, some people say that this is all tied up with Star people and Visitors from another reality.

Are we fearful for the loss of life as we know it? Fearful of starvation or death? How many times have we already endured these tests?

Drunvalo says that he shift will primarily be in consciousness. Keep focusing on that. He goes on to explain that further in the next video series. I think you will really enjoy that one even more at he travesl with Mayan shamans deep into the Mayan jungles and mystery sites. The ceremonies that have not been performed in ages, what was it? thousands of years at least are all on film with the Shamans permission for the world to whitness.
Shamans come to join them from all over the world.

The next video series is not available on youtube. It was for a while and I managed to download it before it got taken off. It is very beautiful You can purchase it though for about $15. I could probably email it to anyone who is really intersted.

To answer your question what do I think of it... I think something is happening. I am not exactly sure what. I am preparing for the worst and anticipating for the best... what would be the best? world peace, opening of hearts, loss of fear and hatred, contact with our space brothers and sisters, elimination of beliefs that hold people back from their human potential, sustainable living, letting go of greed.

This winter I will be traveling down to Mayan land for a few months. Maybe I will find out more.

Last edited by Arrow - Stomach Issues; 09/21/10 10:54 PM.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

I have been gone all day. My brother picked me up early and we went to Placerville for the day. Lovely place.

The "hype" about the year 2012 and what will come after is causing a lot of fear and confusion with many people.

My take on the whole thing is that I do not believe that the end of the Mayan calendar system means an end to the world, but will simply be the beginning of repeating the cycle of counting time again. I do not think there will be an apocalyptic end to the world. I believe that a definite change will come, as we have seen it coming quickly over the last 100 years -- but, it is not going to be Armageddon.

I am anxious to view the rest of the available videos on YouTube. I always keep an open mind and do not believe every word any one person says, but I like to hear others thoughts and experiences. Drunvalo is not a very good speaker, but has some interesting and thought-provoking ideas/information.

I do believe that the main change/shift will be in human consciousness and we will return to a more spiritual way of life which will make us stronger in many ways.

You must be very excited to be planning your visit to Mayan land. There is much there to explore and learn. Will you be meeting with any shamans?

It would be wonderful if you will have pictures and notes to share with us on your return.

Have you read any books written by Lynn V. Andrews? She has written books on the "Sisterhood of the Shields", and has spent much time in the jungles of the Mayan Yucatan.

I wrote a review on Andrews' book, Jaquar Woman, which is very interesting. You can read the review at the following link: Jaquar Woman, review

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 09/22/10 12:54 AM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I wish I were going to be meeting shamans.. but if that type of connection is made it will be pure fate as I have none at this time... we traveled down there for 3 months in 92. But I had two small children with me that makes for much distraction from other pursuits... perhaps this time will be quite different. I am open and ready ... I think.

But to go there and sit amongst the pyramids opens doors of perception for me with or without a guide ... sometimes one's own revelations are the most powerful... sometimes when asking you can connect into that page of the akashic record, sometimes when you ask for guidance it actually comes.

I have read Lynn Andrews work and I always thought it was fantasy... but I do know that some people walk in realms like that at times, I have been there myself, slipping in and out. It is what makes me think that there are other worlds of reality and consciousness right here on earth, ready now to be entered, if we could only find and remember where the door knob is... it all has to do with remembering... I have read Carlos Constenada and then came to find out that Don Juan was a real person who's real name is Don Generro, a shaman from Northern Mexico, Yaqui lineage...how much of that story is real I do not know... but it is way too familiar to think it was all made up.

If you like Lynn Andrews you will probably like the book "Queen of Dreams" by Heather Valencia, found on Amazon for about $3.
I found her story much more real than Lynns work. Maybe I just am not ready to accept something as bizarre as what Andrews says. It was over 20 years ago that I read Queen of Dreams but I recall it was her adventure in hooking up with a Yaqui medicine man... and how it changed her life... I couldn't put it down for two seconds once I started.

But hey, some bizarre stuff is just more acceptable to me that other bizarre stuff.

Many years ago I was given a copy of a transcript from the Twisted Hairs mMdicine Society. The teaching was from the Daughters of Copperwoman Society and the Cyrstal Skull Society after they did their inter society meetings.
They talked about this 2012 time frame. They didn't give it an exact date or exact time. Being the dummy that I am I have lost it probably because I was not suppose to carry it at the time. At times it was quite disturbing to me.

It said that what would happen with the mother earth was totally related to the consciousness of humanity. It also said that energetically the earth could replicate, kind of like looking into a fractured mirror. Each replication would carry a different quality of consciousness. Which earth you travel on will be determined by the consciousness that you have obtained.

It also said that this would be a time for all teachings to be revealed. There would no longer be any secrets. All would come forth so that all people would have the opportunity to know. Nothing hidden any longer.

Drunvalo does better on his next film as a speaker. In this first one it looks to me as though it is a very new way of being for him, in front of a camera in such a formal way... but still it does not take away from the information he provides.

I am not permitted to post links yet... How how I wish I could. I have a very unique one that shows the earth in its rotations and wobbles... from it you get a sense of what is going on.

Many many people are examining these prophecies very closely. Yet when it comes to understanding prophecy who should one go to but those who carry the liniage? If you go to the Christians they will try to fit it into their Armageddon framework. I do not accept their viewpoint. It is from the old persepective based on fear, damnation and salvation by one other than yourself. This Mayan prophecy must we viewed through the eyes of the lineage from where it comes.

Drunvalo's second film called the "Birth of a New Humanity" tells the ongoing story as I said before. You will whitness the ceremonies that took place in Mayan sacred sites recently and in Guatemala on an island in Lake Atitlan. What could it be that would draw such powerful shamans from around the world to attend? If you go to youtube and search "Drunvalo Birth of a New Humanity" you will find info on how to purchase the film. or if you email me though stomach issues site I will try to send it to you. I've never done that before but I think I may be able to.

It is about cycles of time, as well as cycles of consciousness, as well as rotations of galaxies and universes.
But we must remember that the earth responds to these changes in the cycles also, that are really written in the stars. The Mayan make it clear that it is written in the stars... if you understand their calendar, their math, their count, their profoundly advanced astronomy it becomes quite clear. The earth is a part of it just as we are, just as every living thing is. One cannot be separate from it. It is the matrix upon which this creation is formed... and it is shifting.

Last edited by Arrow - Stomach Issues; 09/22/10 01:02 PM.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.