logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
With so many visions of chaos, racial wars and ruination in the near future, and survival plans in place for when things go down, can we change direction with belief that everyhing will be okay after all - that people and government will wake up to a renewed sense of self and spirtual awakening? Or are we headed for this major shift regardless of positive thought? I'm so confused by it all - if we count on everything being okay, while visions of disaster continue, how will we be ready if things really do collide?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
All things exist in potential. Where we focus our efforts and actions dictates the actual outcome. Belief without action is just a word. Act with the intent of benefit for all and harm to none produces the best result.

Just used light hypnosis and automatic typing to write the above. Hope it made sense!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Very well written, Ian. It makes a lot of sense to me. In our society today there is too much focus on the negative and not enough positive thoughts. If more people focused on change for the better the energy will grow and bring about change.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Shannon, I do agree, it's so hard not to focus just on the "bad things." As I work through the "pre-grieving" it can be completely consuming. But still I pray each day for the positive, for more people to open their hearts and minds, in the hopes things to come can be minimized. If they can't be minimized in some way, then at least more will be prepared.

My efforts and actions are focused on information, awareness, and prayer. It's what I can do, all I can do. If each of us does what we can, who knows what potentials we could influence?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yes!

I've had an incredible day today - beyond words.

But a book review brought me to an exerpt and I've had this, personally happen, so I know it's real.

There are some rough visuals so if you can get past those and on to the end, this ironically answers the question as to why this particular clip found me...

This is from "Saved by the Light" the Dannion Brinkley story.

If you can fast forward to 2:13 on - that is the part that has been playing over and over again, at least in my mind/Soul.

I was actually getting ready to go work out and I started searching this.

I don't know the details of this story, but from 2:13 on is what I have had shown to me in my own life. So, the answer, can we change the future? You bet! smile

I'm fairly certain that's why we are all here. And if enough love comes together, that can counter futuristic events.

Saved by the Light Dannion Brinkley

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/20/10 11:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Side note: I didn't and don't claim the "dead for 28 minutues thing." Just siilar visions and message.

I think the entire experience lasted about 20 minutes, but I was emotional afterwards.

Crossing over I want to say, maybe 5 minutes or less.

There's another exerpt...I'll try to find it. But they say "This need not happen." That's why in my own experience, at least what was told to me, why I had to come back.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/20/10 11:23 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k, this is it.

Like I mentioned, there are some rough parts in this, but try just to hear the message, "This doesn't have to be."

Dannion Brinkley Changing Future

"Who you are is the difference love makes."

This is also a message here. If I could clip and re-present this I would. But this is what I feel compelled by in bridging, "real" issues and not continuing silent resentments.

Keep in mind this is a movie and I'm sure things have been exagerated. Scaled down, very similar.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/20/10 11:31 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
for Shannon, I do not think that we can change the future by wishful thinking.

We can change our own future by our thoughts and actions. Everyone has to do their own work. You cannot do someone elses work for them but they can learn from you though observation and modeling.

If there is enough momentum by all the people of the world working out of consciousness and love and fairness then things would shift. The only way to get there is to be one who shifts first. Don't worry if others follow or not. If you shift yourself it will no longer matter anyway for you will be exactly where you need to be and be joyful in that and there will no longer be fear or worry or need or wish to change others.

The need to change others is what creates war.

Arrow Durfee
Stomach Issues
Stomach Issues Forum

"and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" John Lennon

Originally Posted By: Shannon L. Wolf
With so many visions of chaos, racial wars and ruination in the near future, and survival plans in place for when things go down, can we change direction with belief that everyhing will be okay after all - that people and government will wake up to a renewed sense of self and spirtual awakening? Or are we headed for this major shift regardless of positive thought? I'm so confused by it all - if we count on everything being okay, while visions of disaster continue, how will we be ready if things really do collide?

Shannon, I so understand how you feel about all this. It gets confusing for all of us at times because there is so much talk about it and so many different opinions.

I do not turn a blind eye to it all, but I do try to avoid all the deep discussions about it. "How will be be ready if things really do collide?" That is difficult to answer -- for how can we be ready if we really do not know what will happen or when it will happen or even if "it" will happen.

The best thing to do is to make sure our household has enough freeze-dried foods, or other dried/canned foods that have a shelf life of at least three months and there is enough food and water for everyone in the household to last at least three months. Some dried foods that can be ordered online have a shelf life of fifteen years. I have tried it and it is pretty good -- eFoods is one site to check out. A long-term supply of food and water is always a good idea in good or bad times. Just rotate the foods so the oldest is used first.

As far as wondering what, when, and if, I live each day as best I can and do what I can to help others spiritually. I guess I have the outlook of Kalidasa:

The Salutation of the Dawn

Listen to the exhortation of the Dawn!
Look to this day, for it is Life, the very Life of Life.
In it's brief course lie all the varieties and realities of your existence;
The Bliss of Growth,
The Glory of Action,
The Splendor of Beauty;
For Yesterday is but a Dream,
And Tomorrow is only a Vision;
But Today well lived
Makes every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
Look well therefore to this Day!
Such is the Salutation of the Dawn.

<><><><>
Kalidasa, Sanskrit Poet of India, circa 370-450AD

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 09/21/10 02:00 AM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
You might be interested in the discussion just beginning in my Native American forum on the prophesies of the Mayans.
Maya of Eternal Time

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.