logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#623984 09/03/10 01:54 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
It was brought to my attention that I asked about the wrong holiday, please accept my apologies.

It should have been "Hi Ruthie, what are you doing for the Labor Day Holiday."

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
R
Don't worry about it!

I've been so under the weather. Labor Day was my birthday! Unfortunately I had the flu, and am just getting back into the swing of things! Thanks for asking! No apologies necessary!

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
fishHi Ruthie, GLAD you are feeling better and back on the site. I had to apologize because I got in "trouble" = got an email from you know who(lol). With me not paying attention, I messed up = learn't my lesson = pay attention (lol).

My family on the Walking Site keep me straight thank goodness and we are very "compassionate" and make a "joke" when we do mess up on our site. Life is so SHORT and PRECIOUS to sweat the "little" things......

In fact, when you get a chance come visit us if you have not already. Our welcome mat stays outside our front door and you will LOVE our resident "Smiley Queen" WalkingGranny. She keeps us "smiling" and reminds us not to sweat the "little" things.

I am EXCITED to see what you have in store for us!

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Angela S - Walking Editor
fishHi Ruthie, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY & GLAD you are feeling better and back on the site. I had to apologize because I got in "trouble" = got an email from you know who(lol). With me not paying attention, I messed up = learn't my lesson = pay attention (lol).

My family on the Walking Site keep me straight thank goodness and we are very "compassionate" and make a "joke" when we do mess up on our site. Life is so SHORT and PRECIOUS to sweat the "little" things......

In fact, when you get a chance come visit us if you have not already. Our welcome mat stays outside our front door and you will LOVE our resident "Smiley Queen" WalkingGranny. She keeps us "smiling" and reminds us not to sweat the "little" things.

I am EXCITED to see what you have in store for us!

R
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
R
whistle I know about those emails! lol.

Yes...life is too short to sweat the small things.
Look forward to checking out your site.

Have a great weekend!

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
fishYou too! & notice I posted TWICE and for the life of me I do not remember that happening when I posted. I always go back and check myself - oh well, God is in Control(lol).

Last edited by Angela S - Walking Editor; 09/10/10 08:13 PM.

Moderated by  Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.