Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, my mechanic who fixed my radiator issues also looked at everything else in the car. Apparently my brakes are great and i could use an oil change next month.

So i suddenly don't have to plan two days around Flagstaff any time soon. Isn't that unexpectedly nice!

So my next short term goals -

1. Sir William the Bloody (grey tabby) is not growing and can't keep food down. I have a voucher for a free checkup for him for today at the 24 hour vet and will bring him in today. I will also bring in Cmdr John Crichton (red tabby) for comparison - he's twice the size, from the same litter.

Any tests i will have to pay for, but at least I can get William looked at. So this is today.

2. I am hiking to the TeePees tomorrow! smile

3. I need to deal with my RV dump tanks, which are leaking sewage - eewwww. I am letting the drip go into a container and hand carrying that to the toilet in the house to flush it down. Once it gets low enough i am going to flush out the system. I need to get a mechanic to give it a look if I intend to use that toilet again.

*I am deliberately not adding 'work' items to this short term list. I want to see what niggling/important life things i can get off my plate.*

4. I am down to a handful of checks. I need to go to the bank this week, put the account into my new address, deposit some paychecks, and order actual personal checks for my permanent address. It gives me great pride to say Permanent Address.

5. I want to bring my vision boards to my local framer for an idea he has to preserve them. That I can even consider such a low priority task is so great! Plus I can show him how i blogged about him on CampVerdeLife.com.

6. Time to refill my empty drinking water bottles in town and bring in the recycling.

7. Finish spreading mulch in the front yard.

I also have a ton of things to repair in the house and cottage, but that will need to wait for some other paychecks. The car repair and dr wiped me out for a bit. And I do not know what getting William some tests will cost.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Robin -

Those are great short term goals! Let us know when you make the entries on etsy so we can take a look at them!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Jill - that is so fantastic that your life has become so peaceful and serene that you can think about "relaxing" activities like going for hikes and framing your vision boards! That is awesome!!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Thanks Lisa! I got everything off my short term list except these, so will repost them:

4. I am down to a handful of checks. I need to go to the bank this week, put the account into my new address, deposit some paychecks, and order actual personal checks for my permanent address. It gives me great pride to say Permanent Address.

5. I want to bring my vision boards to my local framer for an idea he has to preserve them. That I can even consider such a low priority task is so great! Plus I can show him how i blogged about him on CampVerdeLife.com.

6. Time to refill my empty drinking water bottles in town and bring in the recycling.

7. Finish spreading mulch in the front yard.

Updates

- The weather is starting to cool off enough to think about mulching again, so i would like to return to messing with that next week. I will do a little at a time - there is no rush, I have all fall and winter to do this. It will just look nice when done and make me feel happy about it.

- Also I need to deposit a bunch of checks. I might just do that at the ATM and not worry about getting the checks this week. I can make getting the checks deposited my goal for this week and getting new checks a goal for next week.

- Still need to deal with bringing things to the framer. Next week, of course!

- I would like to make some kind of move to take a vacation. This is really going to require sitting down to plan. Or walking around to think about. All I can envision right now is a camping trip to the North Rim before it closes for the year.

- take a walk at least five days this week. I am on track with yesterday and the night before, and I will walk this evening. SO if i get in two more walks after today, that will be good.

- get my last Blog post article for September published before Monday,
kick out a few reviews for Amazon and RunPee, and create a few press releases for some clients.

SO that's easy for the rest of the week - deposit checks and fill water bottles - both can be done at night when i am more lively. One more article and a handful of reviews and one press release.

Then next week get checks, go to the framer, spread a little mulch, get a tire changed out on my jeep, and work stuff. I will return to the work idea next week, and just focus on the things I mentioned above for this week.
-

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I love this Jilly! Thanks for starting this thread - I need to keep better track of my short term goals.

1. Keep my food journal, update every meal!
2. Memorize my new song!
3. Clean up kitchen (this is very short term LOL - like 15 minutes from now HA HA)
4. Get ready for my gig on Saturday.
5. Read out of my Dreamgates book.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Deanna, that's a great mix of relaxing goals, short tasks, and harder stuff. smile Good luck - you will get them all done!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I know I will! smile I always have to set goals for the fun stuff too, otherwise I get to working so hard, I forget to have any fun, and start to feel resentful!

Reading - I LOVE - so I always make sure that's a part of my day smile

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
You are too cool. I need to learn to do that too, to add fun goals to my lists. Am i even allowed to have fun??? smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA.... maybe we should start a thread of ONLY fun things we plan on doing - on a daily basis!

Deanna Joseph

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Really, not a bad idea!

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.