Revisiting my five year goals:
I will have therapy, stable meds and an official diagnosis
- I will have a stable combination of income sources that support me and are not stressful to do
- I will have a social activity with a live person once a week or every other week
- I will walk/hike at least once a week
- amazon reviewer score in the top 1000
And I am actively working on the recurring income stream thing.
Storage will be a done deal i think in May.
These have fallen by the wayside at this time-
- organizing the RV
- I will have a mammogram
- I will have gotten my dog's teeth taken care of
- I will have figured out my taxes
- I will do small bits of yoga or meditation throughout the day, each day, and work on my inversions
My five year update:
1. One of my goals kicked around a lot was to break the top 1000 on amazon reviews. I am at 1056 today - i expect to have licked this goal in a few weeks.
2. Income-wise, i am working on being awarded social security income. I am into the eighth month of this process so far. That will be the stable income I was hoping for, once that clears through. It might take years to get, though.
3. The dog's teeth have been taken care of - I had to give the dog to my parents to care for, and they got his teeth pulled. He is doing well now and I am very glad.
4. The taxes are still an issue.
5. I got the mammogram last fall. I did faint and end up in the ER, but alls well as ends well.
6. I have the therapy, diagnosis and stable meds I needed.
7. I actually have people to do social things with - yay!
8. The RV is almost organized. My plan is to have it totally cleaned out by this winter, and ready to sell.
9. No more storage sheds!!! YAY!
10. Walking, hiking, meditation and yoga have been an issue. I need to set new goals for those to set myself up for success.
Looking back, it is very interesting to see what things happened and what didn't. Altogether I did really well - much better than I anticipated.
This would be a good time to re-set my next five year goals.