I was just looking back at my original one and five year goals. This was the first set of one year goals I wrote 6/22/08 -
1. Have begun art portfolio
2. Both our credit scores are good
3. All my stuff from Arizona is here
4. I have one or two ebooks up in Cosmetics
5. JillFlorio.com is up to date with all old articles and current ones and back online
6. Cosmetics site is preloaded through end of the year
7. Crestline Living is up to date and number one google result for crestline
8. Break 500,000 in Amazon reviewer rank
9. Earning $1000 a month from my various projects
10. go camping with dan or alone at least every three weeks
11. Will have an accountant/tax person and all business/taxes will be well in hand and no longer a source of confusion and stress
12. Up to intermediate level yoga poses
13. Office will be organized
14. Kitchen/utility room will be organized
15. Will have new flooring, ceiling fan and wall paint done
16. Will have tried all local yoga classes and reviewed them for HG
17. Will no longer find getting packages to me as a nightmare
18. Will have several control journals created and in use, including emergency plan journal
19. Weight down to 120 to stay there, with under 20% fat levels
20. Um, many more, will be adding to this list
I figured I'd make a clean thread to track what i have and have not been doing. This should be fun...
1. Not actually done a thing yet, not even a goal right now
2. we tried hard and then gave up. It's not worth it.
3. I still have a storage shed in CA. Dan and I plan to get it all out here after the holidays. So this is actually a one year goal I can list for this year.
4. this one isn't even important right now, priority-wise.
5. This has gotten closer, but then I stalled out. I just have so many articles still to track down, copy, and paste and futz with. I will revisit this idea when i have more important things under control.
6. Not a priority right now.
7. Another low priority blog for now. I will sell this site at some point.
8. This one is a YAY!!!! Has gone much better than my expectations, in two years - my new rank is 1528 and my classic rank is 8700. Both are fantastically better than my previous GOAL of breaking 500,000! I must have been at 750,000 when i wrote that. My new Amazon rank goals for one year are: new rank - under 1000, and classic rank - under 5,000.
9. YES to this one! I am over my goal of earning $1000 a month! My next goal for one year's time is over $2,000.
10. The camping has been off and on. I have to think more about my goals for this.
11. We actually fixed all our back taxes through to 08. But now I am behind again. I don't hae a goal yet - this is too hard to think about right now.
12. YAY! Am well into intermediate yoga poses. I am happy to make a one year goal to get handstand under control and to be able to do Crow. Crow, i WILL get you!
13. my office is fine.
17. YAY - i have the mail under control!!!
18. Will have to think about this one later
19. This goes up and down. Right now I am at 144 pounds. Must think about this goal for going forward.