Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 236 of 256 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Wow that was weird not doing that yesterday morning!

Yesterday I went to bed at 2:47 and got up at 11:31. I made at least one error that I saw last night so I won't write what I did yesterday because of that, I thought this website won't be back for many days if not weeks so I kind of half-assed these notes. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:02 and got up at 12:33. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing, got one information, checked Windows for updates (1), wrote one note, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and changed the place of one picture and changed two notes, checked one thing and changed one note, played Lightning, played Santa Snowboard, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, changed one note, played Flash Ludo, changed four notes, changed one note, played 12 Many, added one picture and changed one note, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, calculated two things and checked twenty-eight things, erased two notes and changed one note and added one picture and checked one thing, calculated two things and did one search and added ten pictures, did one search and added one picture and checked two things, changed the place of one picture, started the anti-malwares, got one information, calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed eight notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:56 and got up at 12:25. I changed one note, got one information, got three informations, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyelashes and eyebrows brush, calculated four things and wrote eleven notes and checked fourteen things, checked one thing, checked one thing and changed two notes and got one information, played 12 Many, checked one thing and changed one note, got one information, changed six notes, changed one note and calculated one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), did one search and deleted one link, started the Defender, changed one note and added one link, did one search and checked one thing, played Card Sharks, watched MasterChef Junior on Youtube, deleted one link and changed one note, did one search and added one link and sent an email via a form on a website, changed one note, did three searches, did three searches, started the anti-malwares, calculated two things and checked thirty-nine things and wrote two notes, did one search, changed eight notes and added five links and checked seven things and changed the place of one link and calculated four things and deleted one link, added one picture, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:10 and got up at 13:48. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, changed my toothbrush and tongue cleaner (will start using both this morning), erased twelve notes and checked one thing and wrote five notes, played Stan Skates, changed three notes, checked Windows for updates (0), got one information and calculated one thing, changed two notes, wrote two notes and changed four notes, played Lightning, changed one note, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note and added four links, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link and did one search, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, did one search checked one thing and changed two notes, did one search and added three links and checked one thing, checked two things, erased eight notes, played Pyramid Solitaire: Ancient Egypt, did one search and wrote one note and checked one thing and added one link, started the anti-malwares, got one information, did one search, did one search and calculated one thing and wrote four notes, changed the place of two links and checked three things, changed seven notes and added four links and checked five things and changed the place of one link and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one link, calculated one thing, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:49 and got up at 13:48. I changed one note, started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Free Online Games (the last times i went there last year another window would open when something was clicked - its ok now), checked Cooking Games Online (still none of the games can be played - i should take the note of the games i found there before the website disappears), checked one thing and calculated one thing and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and did two searches, played Pyramid Solitaire: Ancient Egypt, checked Windows for updates (2), changed one note and played Pyramid Solitaire: Ancient Egypt, calculated one thing and changed four notes, changed one note and wrote seven notes, played Pyramid Solitaire: Ancient Egypt, started the Defender, watched MasterChef Junior at 20:00, changed one note and added five links, checked two things and changed one note, calculated two things and changed one note and checked seven things, played Pyramid Solitaire: Ancient Egypt, started the anti-malwares, changed eight notes and added four links and checked five things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:42 and got up at 12:57. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, checked one thing, calculated one thing, asked mom something, checked Windows for updates (0), checked one thing, did something with mom, checked eight things and did one search and added one link and changed three notes, played Shanghai Dynasty (only the kids version and several times), changed one note, checked one thing and changed six notes, played Bookworm, changed two notes and changed the place of one link, changed the place of one link, changed the place of two links, played The Shell Game, calculated two things, changed one note and played Bookworm, started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, played Bookworm, added one picture, started the Defender, got two informations and calculated one thing, changed eight notes and added three links and checked twenty-six things and changed the place of one link and calculated six thing and deleted one link, deleted one picture, turned the page of my wall calendar, took melatonin. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/01/18 12:22 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:35 and got up at 11:54. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, printed what the real estate agent sent via email (how many visitors on our listing), got one information and checked one thing and wrote one note, checked one thing and wrote one note, signed the forms for my tax return (except 1 part which i was not sure what to do there), calculated two things and checked eleven things and erased two notes and changed four notes and wrote one note, did one search, added one link and did two searches, changed one note and did one search and added one link, checked one thing, changed three notes, checked Windows for updates (0), told mom about what I was not sure and she checked it and she told me (turns out it was only another signature), changed four notes, changed one note and did one search and checked one thing and wrote four notes, checked one thing, checked one thing and did one search, got one information and changed two notes and did one search and checked seven things and calculated one thing, changed one thing, erased four notes, changed one note, started the Defender, watched a new movie at 18:20, changed one note, did one search, started the anti-malwares, did one search, added one picture, erased two notes and calculated one thing and checked eight things and changed one note, calculated one thing, changed seven notes and calculated three things and checked eighteen things and changed the place of one link, checked one thing and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:33 and got up at 13:12. I got one information, erased one note and changed one note, checked one thing and wrote one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing and calculated one thing, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), erased three notes and checked one thing, changed five notes and checked four things, checked eight things and calculated three things and wrote one note, changed two notes and checked one thing, checked one thing and did one search and added one link, played Lightning, checked one thing and changed one note, checked ten things and changed one note, played Stan Skates, played 12 Many, changed three notes, played Chu Da Di, changed one note and added eight links, did one search and added five pictures, played Chu Da Di, started the Defender, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed the place of eight links and changed one note, calculated two things and changed one note, changed the place of one link, played Chu Da Di, changed the place of two links, calculated three things and added two links, changed one note and changed the place of one link and got one information and wrote one note, got one information and added one link and changed the place of one link, checked three things and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link, got one information and calculated one thing, did one search, played Chu Da Di, started the anti-malwares, got three informations, calculated one thing and checked thirty-seven things, played Chu Da Di, changed eight notes and added one link and checked eight things and calculated four things, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:43 and got up at 13:05. I erased one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, played Lightning, changed five notes and changed the place of one link, checked Windows for updates (2 + restart), started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and changed the place of one link, played Lightning, checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and added four links, checked two things and added one picture and changed the place of one link and changed two notes, did one search, got one information, played Lightning, got one information, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:30, got one information, played Lightning, checked four things, changed seven notes and added three links and checked three things and calculated three things, checked one thing and calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 236 of 256 1 2 234 235 236 237 238 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.