Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 233 of 256 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:47 and got up at 15:39. I changed two notes, deleted one picture and restarted my computer thanks to one Windows update and again could not open Windows Defender, printed what the real estate agent sent via email (how many visitors on our listing last month), erased forty-seven notes and wrote six notes, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed eight notes and added ten links, restarted my computer because of update for AVG (free) but then it refused me access to the internet (the same way as WD) so after a restart and a few other things I uninstalled it then installed Panda and checked Defender which needed to be updated, tried to find the plate (in a page of the first hidden objects book), watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, erased six notes and checked two things and did two searches, changed the place of ten links and calculated one thing and did one search and deleted one link and changed two notes, checked sixteen things and did one search and added seven pictures and wrote nine notes, calculated two things and changed the place of one link and checked eleven things, checked one thing, checked one thing and got one information, checked one thing, changed the place of two links, changed seven notes and added six links and checked seven things and calculated three things, checked one thing. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My plans are to read, write, draw, walk, and smile.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:05 and got up at 14:19. I erased one note and changed two notes, checked if Windows had any updates (none), rotated my pillow, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed thirteen notes and added seven links, started the anti-virus, tried to find the darn hidden plate again in the first book, started the Defender, started the anti-malwares, watched MasterChef Junior at 20:00, checked eight things and changed the place of one link, for some reason had to created another DERMAdoctor account then made an order, checked one thing and did one search, changed the place of three links, changed eight notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated three things. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:24 and got up at 10:19. I changed seven notes and erased two notes and calculated one thing, deleted one picture, calculated two things, changed the place of three links and changed two notes, did two searches, did one search and added one link, checked Windows for updates (0), did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 14:00, checked two things and changed three notes, checked one thing and changed five notes and did one search, told mom something I had checked for her (she had asked me a while before that) and checked one thing, started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and did one search, did something for mom after she asked me and told her, changed two notes, did one search, started the Defender, checked six things and wrote four notes, changed one note and added one picture, changed six notes and added two links and checked three things and calculated four things and deleted one link, checked one thing. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Work out in the garden, read, and watch the film Gravity with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:56 and got up at 10:39. I changed two notes and checked ten things and calculated one thing, deleted one picture and checked Windows for updates (0), washed my bedding except the duvet, started the anti-virus, cleaned my two rooms, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, made an online order, started the anti-malwares, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed three notes, calculated two things, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and calculated one thing and changed the place of seven links, changed seven notes, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and calculated one thing and changed one note, changed two notes, started the Defender, changed seven notes and calculated four things and checked sixteen things and changed the place of one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:32 and got up at 8:59. I changed two notes and checked nine things and erased eight notes and calculated three things and wrote one note and added six links and added one picture and deleted one picture, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, started the anti-malwares, started the Defender, calculated one thing, ran errands with my parents (Mont-Joli = Caisse Desjardins [he stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix + Uniprix [he went to Shell then came there] + Boutique Therese Thibault [he got the bag in the car then stayed behind] + Hart [he stayed in front of the store] + IGA + Le Normandin [me and her stayed in the car]), calculated one thing, deleted six links and checked one thing and erased two notes, checked Windows for updates, checked one thing and deleted two pictures, changed two notes, did one search, changed a few things (wallet + purse + keychain + sunglasses + bra + winter coat + winter hat + gloves + boots + alarm clock), wrote a review on Amazon Canada of the alarm clock, changed two notes, checked my review and my page, changed three notes, changed one more thing that was forgotten (the cloth used to finish cleaning the sunglasses), changed three notes, checked six things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, started the anti-virus, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, added one picture and checked one thing, changed eight notes and calculated three things and checked fifteen things and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, checked one thing, when I was about to get to bed saw that the new alarm clock was two hours late so corrected that and after being in bed for like a minute I realised that I made the mistake (was so tired that when i saw 4pm i thought it was 14:00). It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:41 and got up at 11:57. I changed two notes, deleted one picture, checked Windows for updates (1 important but it took a long time to check so went upstairs to clean my glasses and when i came back it was done checking so finally installed it), checked five things, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, changed one note and added two links, changed the place of one link and calculated two things, checked three things, did one search, did one search, changed one note and deleted twenty-two pictures, started the anti-malwares, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, added one picture and checked two things, calculated two things and did one search and added one picture and checked two things and deleted three pictures, calculated two things and checked fourteen things and changed one note and wrote ten notes, did one search and calculated two things and added three pictures and checked three things and erased ten notes, changed eight notes and calculated three things and checked fourteen things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture and calculated one thing. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:22 and got up at 12:09. I changed two notes, started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, changed one note and deleted one link, checked Windows for updates, got one information and checked one thing, changed two notes, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and wrote two notes, started the Defender, checked five things and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and added three links, changed two notes and changed the place of three links, erased two notes, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, got one information, did one search, changed seven notes and added four links and checked four things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 233 of 256 1 2 231 232 233 234 235 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.