Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 188 of 256 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:35 and got up at 10:00. I deleted one link, added one link, played Bloons Tower Defense for the first time (got to round 8), Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy for the first time (got to round 21), did a search for mom and told her the results, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium for the first time (got to round 11), Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard for the first time (got to round 12), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 easy for the first time (got to round 44), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 medium for the first time (got to round 26), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 hard for the first time (got to round 16), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 easy for the first time (got to round 33), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 medium for the first time (got to round 20), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 hard for the first time (got to round 23), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 easy for the first time (got to round 33), added and deleted pictures from my documents, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 medium for the first time (got to round 26), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 hard for the first time (got to round 13), watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, did a few searches plus deleted and added links to my favorites plus erased and wrote notes plus restored one link and erased one note then deleted a picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:12 and got up at 9:00. I washed my bedding, deleted one link, erased one note, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 4 easy for the first time (got to round 34), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 4 medium for the first time (got to round 14), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 4 hard for the first time (got to round 33), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 5 easy for the first time (got to round 34), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 5 track 5 hard for the first time It was a bad night and a very medium for the first time (got to round 33), made an online order plus deleted two links, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 5 hard for the first time (got to round 18), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 6 easy for the first time (got to round 34), deleted one link and erased one note, deleted one link, restored one link and did one search and added one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 6 medium for the first time (got to round 33), mom vaccumed the sofa of the musketeers and I vaccumed my television chair then mopped the floor of this room, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 6 hard for the first time (got to round 37), changed a few notes and added links, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 7 easy for the first time (got to round 40), deleted links, added links, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 7 medium for the first time (got to round 15), added and deleted pictures, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 7 hard for the first time (got to round 26), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 8 easy for the first time (got to round 37) and erased one note then deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Where the track 3 medium is I somehow ended up with the end of the post (always write about the night and day before finishing because sometimes i forgot) I thought I caught it but did not blush!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:50 and got up at 9:00. I washed the big blanket that is beneath the trifold bed (a humidity patch formed in the middle and it wet the bed), took my first decision, washed the humidity spot (mom did but i wiped it), put a big plastic bag on it then a towel, erased three notes, calculated something and wrote one note, changed one note, erased two notes and deleted one link, restored one note, calculated something, did one search, did one search, erased one note, did one search and added one link and wrote one note, put the big blanket back then the bed and bedding, wrote one note, added and deleted pictures, did one search and erased one note then deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:41 and got up at 9:00. I signed the tax return papers, deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 8 medium for the first time (got to round 17), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 8 hard for the first time (got to round 10), Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 1 for the first time (won the easy rounds - lost at round 57 for medium - round 37 for hard - could not play sandbox because i only had a rank 19 and 26 was needed - theres another after called apocalypse where i think its rank 31 that is needed), added and deleted pictures, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), added and deleted links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:44 and got up at 9:00. I added one link, added and deleted links, did one search, changed one note, changed one note, added one link, played spider hard on Solitr (failed), spider hard on Solitr (failed), added one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 2 for the first time (won the easy rounds then lost at round 38 for the mediums and round 39 for the hards - got a rank 17 so not enough to continue), deleted one link, added links, added and deleted pictures and watched Futurama at 21:00. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:39 and got up at 9:00. I deleted one picture, changed the place of a link, added one link, changed the place of two links, added two links, deleted four links, the drama happened (it of course continued throughout the day), played spider hard on Solitr (failed), Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 3 for the first time (won the easy rounds then lost at round 53 for the mediums and 50 for the hards - had a rank 19 so not enough to continue), watched MasterChef Junior at 20:00, the April 7 overtime of Real Time, deleted one link, added links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:57 and got up at 9:00. I added two links, made an online order, deleted one link, played spider hard on Solitr (failed), deleted one link, deleted one link, did one search, did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 4 for the first time (lost at round 46 for the easys round 39 for the mediums and 38 for the hards - made it to rank 16 so not enough to continue), did one search and added two links, deleted one link, deleted one link and did one search and added one link, showed mom something (a perfect house - no need of renovations and also no need of painting and changing any floors - the exact number of rooms we need - dad would not have his tv in the living room - i would have the basement to myself except that washer and dryer would be there and no kitchen but these things do not bother me - everything is at walking distance - less than 100000$), added one link, played spider hard (failed), did one search, added and deleted pictures, deleted one link, gave information about the city of the perfect house to mom (she was impressed with the house but when i told her the info she was annoyed - they both love drama and bad luck and debt so she realised that house made too much sense), did one search and added one link, erased one note, deleted one link, played spider hard (failed), erased one note, did one search, deleted one link, did one search, played spider hard (failed), did one search, added one link, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:05 and got up at 9:24. I did a lot of thinking (plus other things like searches & etc), went outside with mom (we walked in our yard then the beach then after a few more minutes we went back inside), let mom check a website, made an online order, did more thinking and other things. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 188 of 256 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.