Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Do you add sketches or pics to your journals? Or are they all text?

I love to sketch in my journals. I can't do that in my online journal but in my handwritten journals, I add a sketch or two. Even though my artistic skills are nil.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My artistic skills are pretty nill too Lori LOL! But I LOVE this idea. Who says journals have to be just writing?

There was this movie a few years back, that starred the gal from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... I think it was called "Cruel Intentions."

This guy kept a journal, and carried it around with him (I think). But he had photos and sketches, along with his writing, and I always wanted to do that too.

Now that we are talking about it - I'm TOTALLY motivated to do it1

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I couldn't resist sharing my latest entry (I just did it this morning after reading your post, Lori).

I wanted something to remind me that the Universe IS supporting me in my endeavors, and that I'm always surrounded by wisdom. I just have to allow. The affirmations listed are:

I am supported
I am surrounded by people who want to see me succeed
I make all the right connections
The Universe always says "YES" to me
I am always in the right place at the right time
I am loved and supported
Helpful people!

This is geared toward getting out there with my music. I'd really like to meet a manager or mentor, that's why I've included wizardy looking pictures wink

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I've always wanted to create one to hand down to my daughter. Journal entries, photos, poems, sketchs etc...I want her to open the book one day and say "yeah, that was my mom" Something to remember me.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
That's a great idea Dianne. The one I created today was more for my success journal, but I'd really like to do one for the kids to have - and the grandkids smile

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Deanna, that is AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!!! How the heck did you do it so quickly?!?! But I love love love it!!!

Boy, are you inspiring!!! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Thanks Lori! Well, I ALREADY had a bunch of pics cut out. And I KNEW I wanted to focus on support - so it only took an hour or so. Starting from scratch, and having the clip the pictures is much more time consuming LOL.

Deanna Joseph

L
L
I sketch to the best of my ability, collage often in my daily journal. I also have artist pads that I will do a theme collage with all sorts of stuff that can be stuck on paper with any variety of adhesive that is too bulky for my daily joural.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Laurielee,

I find that doing a collage on every page is a bit much LOL! I try to alternate with a few drawn pages then collage again. Oooh... maybe that's what I'll do today - I haven't done a collage in a while - and since it's raining now, what better way to spend part of the day!

Deanna Joseph

I
Shark
Shark
I
What a delightful collage, Deanna! I love the idea. I used to sketch a lot in my handwritten journals. Now that I do my writing on the computer- not online, just personal journaling- I use my drawing tablet to do sketches to put in it still.

I am totally spoiled by my Wacom graphics tablet and use it constantly, often instead of the mouse! When I get the urge to write by hand, I can! I upgraded my workhorse laptop, Stinky, to Windows 7. When I did so, I found handwriting recognition software built into it! I've been having a lot of fun with that and my journal! I feel like I've got the best of everything!

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing
I
Shark
Shark
I
I have fun adding my own sketches or photos to my journal. If I do a sketch with pen and paper, pencil, or charcoal, I can scan it in to my computer for my journal.

I have fibromyalgia plus a bit of arthritis and it's definitely easier for me to type as opposed to handwriting, but I still like to draw, even if it's a bit uncomfortable!

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.