Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica, tmelton, ninahaska
56561 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56561 Members
417 Forums
111431 Topics
785941 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 170
loongdragon 140
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 134
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 90
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 56
Lestie4containergardens 50
Mona - Astronomy 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#626112 - 09/07/10 11:45 PM HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS
Animal Hoarding Offline

Animal Planet is looking for people who own more animals then they can properly care for, especially exotic animals. If you know someone who needs help, contact us at: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Twitter Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Facebook Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to MySpace Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Del.icio.us Digg HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Yahoo My Web Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Google Bookmarks Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Stumbleupon Add HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Reddit
#626145 - 09/08/10 12:49 AM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

fishHi Animal Hoarding, welcome to the BellaOnline Forum and glad to see you have started to post.

Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Twitter Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Facebook Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to MySpace Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Stumbleupon Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Reddit
#626278 - 09/08/10 12:48 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
Animal Hoarding, welcome to the Exotic Pets Forum. Please contact me via my bio page Diana Geiger with the correct URL so that you can be contacted. Click on my name to email me and I will be happy to insert the URL.

Again welcome and thank you for visiting.

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Twitter Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Facebook Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to MySpace Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Stumbleupon Add Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS to Reddit
#626387 - 09/08/10 04:45 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
Zuzana Offline

Dear Animal Hoarding. I just heard of somebody named Dick Small who harbors 10 killer whales in his hot tub, and it seems to interfere with his romantic life, as he can only handle 9 whales at one time. Can Animal Planet help him to get his romantic life back by placing the killer whale with another whale hugger?

#626482 - 09/08/10 07:40 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
SpecialtySerpents Offline

@AnimalHoarding, Sure, you can [s]slander[/s] I mean interview both myself and all of my other [s]fatally obsessed and mentally deficient exotic animal hoarders[/s] I mean herp hobbyist friends who keep hundreds of "sick and "malnourished" deadly reptiles in what you and the media have so graciously referred to as "uninhabitable, deplorable, and unsanitary residential living conditions complete with our totally inadequate plastic Sterilie bin rack systems. While you're at it, you can also highlight our affinity for illicit sex acts that are also so typical of us [s]hoarders[/s], oops herpers as well. Just call me anytime. I know of many people who let their immeninently dangerous man eating 30 foot anacondas free reign of their dilapitated apartments that would like to hear from you. Or wait, were they just bullsnakes? But, what's the difference according to Animal Planet nowadays?

Edited by SpecialtySerpents (09/08/10 07:58 PM)

#626507 - 09/08/10 08:09 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
Animal Hoarding Offline

[quote=Animal Hoarding]Animal Planet is looking for people who own more animals then they can properly care for, especially exotic animals. If you know someone who needs help, contact us at:
Animal hording project

Edited by Diana-Exotic Pets Editor (09/08/10 09:07 PM)

#626522 - 09/08/10 10:03 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
Here is my comment on this subject. Animal Planet is allegedly airing a new show "Confessions : Animal Hoarding." A post in the Exotic Pet forum and the subsequent comments that followed is the reason for today�s article. Please feel free to contribute your point of view and comments.

Confessions : Animal Hoarding

Exotic Pets

Birds

#626542 - 09/08/10 11:22 PM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Animal Hoarding Offline

Show Synopsis Hoarding is a serious animal welfare problem that affects every community in the country but is rarely ever addressed. It's only when the hoarding; degenerates into criminal animal abuse that authorities can get involved. Before then, it festers, with helpless pets locked away inside the homes of people who are often suffering from serious emotional problems. Confessions: Animal Hoarding is a new television series on Animal Planet that tries to finds solutions to the problems of animal hoarding before it becomes criminal animal abuse. We work with families, friends and concerned community members to find ways to reach out to hoarders and offer help: humane placement, veterinary care, psychological treatment, even house cleaning. We have been successful both in rescuing animals from inhumane conditions and in providing psychological treatment to prevent hoarding from recurring. [url]http://animal.discovery.com/tv/confessions-animal-hoarding/[/url] If you know someone that needs help, please contact us at: [url]http://www.animalhoardingproject.com/machform/view.php?id=1[/url]

Edited by Animal Hoarding (09/08/10 11:24 PM)

#626593 - 09/09/10 02:18 AM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: Animal Hoarding]
SpecialtySerpents Offline

I for one am not so naive as to confide in anything with Animal [s]Rights[/s] Planet only for it to be exploited for ratings and a TV Show, and hope that everyone else on here is sensible enough not to as well. I have seen the damaging and irresponsible misinformation, mischaracterizations, scare mongering, and outright one sided agenda driven programming that your station continually promotes and perpetuates. Why should we believe this to be any different?

Edited by SpecialtySerpents (09/09/10 02:33 AM)

#626675 - 09/09/10 05:59 AM Re: HELP ANIMAL HOARDERS [Re: SpecialtySerpents]
TamanduaGirl Offline

I don't think hording should be used in animal cases. You could have 1 or 2 animals and neglect them and keep them in horrible conditions. You could have 200 dogs but have hired staff and take great care of them. The problem is not collecting(hording) animals but the care of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
26 minutes 6 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
59 minutes 52 seconds ago
Online shopping
by Rodelma Lopez
Women's Fashion
Today at 04:28 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Frugal Living
Today at 04:24 PM
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 04:16 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:48 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:46 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:42 PM
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 01:42 PM
Easter in Mexico - Cherry Turnovers Recipe
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
Today at 01:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 77 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.