Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#624419 09/04/10 09:41 PM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
As the weather here in ATL cools down to the mid 80's, I've decided to embrace something new. I'm going to join the 50 mile club. I'll post to this forum each day that I walk. My goal for now will be 1 mile per day. I get up very early in the morning and was thinking about doing it anyway. So, here goes.....

Last edited by Angela - Walking Editor; 09/05/10 12:09 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger

Hi Di, thanks for joining and look forward to seeing your progress. So you live in Atlanta, Georgia! I am from Phenix City, Alabama and temporarily here in Orlando, Florida for a temporary job. What are your thoughts on income sources for the Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama area? Thanks!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Angela, I'm going to join the 50 mile club. It might keep me motivated to do measured walking as well as the other things I do. Sometimes, like when I watched my grandson I slacked off with measured walking because I was running after him. Walking for exercise is different than daily routine walking...so here I am. And I will keep posting in my thread How would you like our progress charted? Daily or weekly?

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Your Welcome Angela. Thank you! I need to do this. I plan to walk 2 miles this morning.

As for the income sources in this area, are you referring to employment in this area?

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Granny, whatever you guys have time for. With you being on the board DAILY (lol, and thank you), you may want to keep a running total and just add as you go. I realize some days you may not walk (yes, we human/lol). Then come December 31st, we can see what everyone that is participating has? This work? I want the whole process to be FUN!

Originally Posted By: WalkingGranny
Angela, I'm going to join the 50 mile club. It might keep me motivated to do measured walking as well as the other things I do. Sometimes, like when I watched my grandson I slacked off with measured walking because I was running after him. Walking for exercise is different than daily routine walking...so here I am. And I will keep posting in my thread How would you like our progress charted? Daily or weekly?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Works for me...

Today..1 Mile

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Di, in the Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama areas. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Di_A.A.Lit.Editor
Your Welcome Angela. Thank you! I need to do this. I plan to walk 2 miles this morning.

As for the income sources in this area, are you referring to employment in this area?

Tiger
Tiger

Way to go Granny!!!!

Originally Posted By: WalkingGranny
Works for me...

Today..1 Mile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Okay!! I want to join the 50 mile club too!! The weather is starting to become bearable. I want to be feeling good about exercise again, and walking is the perfect way!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
Great Deanna:

On this site, we are family, very relaxed and no rules or drama so with this said, keep track of your miles the way that works for you. Then on December 31st, we will get everyone's total to see how they did. 50 miles was just a number to have a number (lol). Glad to have on board! Way to go......

Last edited by Angela - Walking Editor; 09/05/10 03:13 PM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.