#623520 09/02/10 01:47 PM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
Summer has seemed so short in my area because of a late start due to weather conditions. Now, it's time to get ready for fall, the worst time of year for my allergies. I'm ready to fight back with some strategies that have been helpful to a point. Does anyone else have some strategies that have been beneficial?

Read what I've tried in the latest post on the Allergies and Colds page at http://www.bellaonline.com/site/allergiesandcolds

Sheree Welshimer
Allergies and Colds
Allergies and Colds Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Now Labor Day Weekend is over, we did have chilly weather. We did wear our light jackets and long pants. Some of you are hot and still wearing summer clothes. Some of us are having allergies and taking medicines and resting. Pretty soon summer will be over. Which mean flu & cold will be going around pretty soon. Now we are heading Fall Season. I really loves Fall very much. Leaves are changing to different colors are falling down. Trees are changing too. I am looking forward to Fall. I do hope you all had wonderful weekend. Take Care!

Lady Bug #627064 09/09/10 11:02 PM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S
We had chilly weather all Labor Day weekend. Fall is definitely here and so are fall allergies. I love the cooler temperatures and fall colors but I hate the allergies. Sometimes I can hardly wait for the first freeze to come and end my allergy suffering.

Sheree Welshimer
Allergies and Colds
Allergies and Colds Forum
W
W
I read to eat honey that is from your local farmer's market. It had mentioned by consuming the pollen in the honey it would build up your tolerance to the allergens that cause hay fever, etc. I thought I'd give it a try and it has really helped.

Moderated by  Sheree-Allergies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.