#623008 09/01/10 02:53 PM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
S
The cast has just been announced for Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars. Any early predictions?

Women
Brandy and Maks
Margaret Cho and Louis
Jennifer Grey and Derek
Florence Henderson and Corky
Bristol Palin and Mark
Audrina Patridge and Tony

Men
Michael Bolton and Chelsie
Rick Fox and Cheryl
David Hasselhoff and Kym
Kyle Massey and Lacey
Mike �The Situation� Sorrentino and Karina
Kurt Warner and Anna

Season premier is September 20th.

Sandy Eggers
BellaOnline Golf Website Forum
BellaOnline Tennis Website Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I thought David Hasselhoff was on DWTS already. He along with Florence Henderson will get a lot of sympathy votes. Bristol Palin - that's just wrong.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
I was surprised with the first performances and the voting.

David voted off??? He is a performer and has had some sort of singing career. He should have been much better than he was. And he should have had some of the popularity votes. He wasn't going to be around long, but I think he should have stayed past the first round.

Michael Bolton: Just disappointing.

Bristol Palin: What makes her a celebrity and eligible to be on this show? I couldn't see the possibilities that the judges mentioned. I don't think she'll be around long.

Kyle Massey: What a surprise!! I don't expect him to win, but he'll be there nearly until the end.

Jennifer Grey: I was so happy to see her and to see that she did well.

Brandi: My early prediction to be the winner.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
Gecko
Gecko
I love this show and dancing as an art is a passion of mine. I literally shed tears over the contestants without embarrassment!

I was surprised to see the Hoff go too, and sad, because I know he's had his share of troubles for sure. His dancing was rather awkward, but he wasn't the "worst". To me, it should've been Michael Bolton, who has so little rhythm that it doesn't seem possible that he's done so well in the music industry. But, Michael has too many fans I think to go home at this point anyway.

I like Bristol Palin. No, she's not a "celebrity" but she's a pretty good role model. Yes, she's got a child, and not married, but there's a million other women in the same situation out there and she does seem to have a lot of dignity. I just like her is all, really. Actually, I came to like Kate Gosselin better after seeing her on DWTS last year. She put forth effort that's for sure and that's what I love to see. It takes guts to just go for it even though you're scare out of your pants.

I predict Jennifer will take home the mirror ball. ya! I love her!

But also, Florence Henderson's spirit is so incredible! I so liked it when she talked about being compared to Cloris Leachman and said "but I really want to do the dances!" (Cloris more or less clowned around) I hope to see her around for many weeks to come with that kind of enthusiasm.

Season 11 is so wonderful. It's true DWTS spirit. None of the contestants are all that skilled. That's how it's supposed to be. Taking someone who has no knowledge or confidence and working with them to turn out this graceful swan. And, that might just happen in 10 weeks! Yea!

Stay healthy.

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Originally Posted By: GrannyH
I was surprised with the first performances and the voting.

Brandi: My early prediction to be the winner.

A lot of times, the pop singers that I would assume would win because they do dance, often times don't win - they lose on the popularity scale i think.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
S
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
S
So glad DWTS is back. It's great entertainment.

Really disappointed with "The Situation". Couldn't even bother to show up early for practice. He deserves to go home, but like it or not, this is a popularity contest, so he'll probably be around for awhile.

Never seen that Kyle guy before. Love his enthusiasm but hope he can be respectful when needed otherwise Len will never give him a good score.

Can't wait to see how everyone improves. Brandy and Jennifer seem to have a lot of potential. Not sure either of them have a strong enough following to go all the way, but Derek is pretty popular.

Sandy Eggers
BellaOnline Golf Website Forum
BellaOnline Tennis Website Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
My bets are on Jennifer Grey! She and Derek will be hard to beat! Love this show!

Trina Boice
Entertainment News
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
well this show is wonderful guys and season 11 was wonderful now i am waiting for the next season but it has so much time to air.

D
D
I really like to watch this show..

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
This season is great!! I am rooting for Kirstie, Ralph, Hines and Petra! How about you all?

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I'm proud of Kristie! Way to go!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Me too! I do not like Kendra- she should have left before Sugar Ray!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
well me too don't like her.. but her acting was superb..

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Ok...who is leaving tonite??

Why does Mark Ballas seem to act stranger every week?

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Alissa, I agree!

Kristie did a great job this week. She danced to a Britney Spears song - not bad!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
I think Kristie did awesome! Poor Ralph looks even skinnier! They should have never put him in that big silly coat. I REALLY hope Kendra goes home tonite, but I am afraid it may end up being Chris Jericho.

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
I had high hopes for Kristie and I will continue to cheer her on, but in truth, I'm disappointed in her performances. I'm also disappointed in Ralph, so much so that I'm afraid that he may be the one going home. I don't know why Kendra is still there, her performances run hot and cold. This season is one of the few, or possibility the only one, that I can't make a prediction for the winner. The lead keeps changing because the performances keep changing.

I don't keep up with celebrity gossip, so what's the deal with Corky Ballas and Florence Henderson together in the audience each week. Are they an 'item' since last season? I can't understand Mark Ballas.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
HI Granny H.
No idea about Florence and Corky - haven't even noticed.

I thought all things considered, her weight problems and all - she is doing GREAT!!!

I missed Ralph, but I didn't think he was all that great to begin with. I've always thought him to be a bit awkward, but he's doing the best he can.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I finally saw Ralph and the "big fall". Poor thing. I'm so glad he didnt get voted off. He handled the entire incident like a troop. I was truly impressed!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
I still don't know why Kendra is still there. I don't know who she is so I have no idea how big her fan base is - but I have to think it's the male audience voting for her.

I do think that with everyone's abilities so even, a favorite is going to go home each week.

Have you watched this show long enough to have seen the season with Master P (Season2 in 2006)? That was the most disgusting piece of celebrity competition I have ever seen. I am so glad to see his son (Romeo) doing just a great job, and having his heart and soul in this competition. I always think he's trying to make up for his father. His performances are wonderful.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
GrannyH,
I only caught a snippet of the season that Master P was on. I'm glad that Romeo is going much better. I was concerned about his inflated "ego" one show that I watched, but it seems much better. It could be that it's a humbling experience. I know a lot of performers that think winning is a given and when they get voted off it's a slap in the face.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
I agree about Romeo- he has turned out to be a nice surprise! He is a pretty good dancer.

I didn't hear anything about Florence and Corky- but if they are together Wow! smile

I saw Master P- he was awful.

Rumor mill says that Kendra is in because of Luis Van Amstel's fan base, if you know what I mean. That's why Lisa Rinna and Kelly Osbourne lasted so long. Just what I read...

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Now that it's down to the final 3, who do you think will win? confused

Kirstie is still my favorite, but I don't think she is the best. I think she'll be in 3rd place. I go back and forth about Chelsea and Hines ~ they're both really good and I'd be happy with either of them as #1. I'd say Hines if I was forced to name one. Chelsea has been good from the beginning while Hines as improved so much. I think this competition is about growth, so he has my vote.

Oh, and I don't see Florence and Corky together any longer. It was probably just seating arrangements. laugh

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
I agree- Hines will probably win. I miss Ralph, though- I wish he had gotten into the finals!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.