Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#621721 08/28/10 04:33 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't understand the concept of cheating. Any aspect of it. I don't understand women who go after other women's husbands. Is it instant gratification? The tears they cause in an already difficult world and people who are barely hanging trying to reach their goals, if they are lucky enough to have them, seems so selfish. If there was faith, that instant gratification took it from someone else.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/28/10 04:34 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I noticed women are bothering someone's husbands. I don't know why. Maybe women used to dated them before they married their husbands. Maybel women felt they make mistake marrying someone else. Or maybe their husbands are mean. Or maybe husbands are working at nights. Or maybel women have their past reputations before they married their husbands. They didn't tell him their histories. I would never flirt, fooling around and bother other men. I stay honest with my boyfriends. But my ex-boyfriends was cheaters. That is end of it.

Last edited by FriendlyGal; 08/28/10 04:56 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi friendly gal, I love your icon smile

You're right, there are a lot of reasons people do the things that they do and not all of them are thought out well.

I think in the here and now, with video this and gamers that, everything or most everything is an instant thrill. You don't like something? "Delete"

I appreciate technology, but I know it isn't real. Human nature, eye contact, sincerity (sp) that's real and getting anything that isn't digitally correct takes effort and openness and real basically. Games, jealousy, different sex or one night stands, o.k. great for the experience, but you're still in the real after it's done.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
Koala
F
I�m guessing that they want to see if they can get your hubby, and if so then just because. It is sickening of them.
They cheat i�m thinking because there not happy at home.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I always believed you made your own happiness. I suppose when you can't do that you take it from someplace else. It doesn't come without cost though to whomever it is you're taking it from.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
I saw a talk show once where they interviewed a panel of women who only dated married men -- each had their own reasons, but the one common thread was that they wanted safe sexual companionship, without the commitment aspect. One found it alluring that a good man was willing to commit, so she wanted him to commit to her. None of them felt guilty...again for different reasons. If a woman's husband is willing to cheat, why would his wife even want him? If he was happy at home he wouldn't be cheating. He loves me, not her. I didn't chase him, he chased me and got me to fall in love with him, etc.

It's interesting, because the appear to be valid points at least on some level. It does take two to tango!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
These points are valid at some level. But I think just a bit self-serving for justification. It's funny how logic can be twisted to shift blame.

But even if one does manage to shift the blame, there is still the matter of respect. Respect for yourself, the institution of marriage, and the other person. If you are truly respectful, how can you justify, even with twisted logic, participating in something so destructive?

How can these women ever expect a man to be faithful to them after what they have willingly participated in?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Parakeet
Parakeet
People are funny how they justify their actions -- I think mostly people want what they want and will do what they have to do to get it -- it goes deeper than the immediate situation, you know? There are psychological aspects, self esteem issues, moral belief systems, acting out, past-life issues to resolve for each party involved...the list goes on and on. Blame then becomes a funny thing...who's fault is it? Is it any one person's fault in any given situation? There are men who cheat and men who don't -- there are women who cheat and women who don't -- there are men drawn to women who cheat, and women who are drawn to men who cheat. Why is that?

I feel that cheating is one of many disastrously painful issues that either we need to face or don't need to face in the path we have chosen. We can demonize one party or the other, depending upon who's perspective it is, but in the end, either you learn your lesson or you don't. You learn through your mistakes or you continue your distructive path. You open your eyes or you keep them closed.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm still trying to grasp that notion and I do believe, people just want what they want and there are no boundaries. More accurately, respect.

A married man has absolutely no attraction for me. It's more than a man it was someone's home and heart. There is no reasoning with it, the women won't change.

I feel a little naive. I didn't know how many of them were out there, but more so how little respect they have for other people's feelings. It's a pain like no other they cause and though I'm hearing reasoning like, I didn't take your husband he wanted to spend time with me. It isn't reason enough to break someone's relationship when it could have rebounded a difficult time and been better for it.

It's a form of stealing but it's a part of a person's spirit that was taken, their heart and something that isn't so easy to fix, because what was taken was so very precious.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/30/10 04:49 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
Koala
F
Be strong Elleise, i hope he doesn�t do anything that he later regrets. He knows he has a good thing at home, its hard to understand why and how he could even think of such a thing.

Flower
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.