We took our kitty to the vet's office yesterday and he couldn't feel the lump I found at first. Then he found a "thickening" -- he wasn't worried about it, but he wanted to see it through with x-rays and a needle aspiration. The x-rays basically showed nothing. The lab results will be back in 5-7 days, but he doesn't anticipate anything will show on that. I also mentioned the wobbly leg thing and he said it wasn't a big deal either. I am SO relieved!

BUT, my sister called me yesterday literally in the parking lot as I was leaving the vet's office to tell me her dog died. :-(

It was sudden -- they have no idea what happened to him. And now she's trying to figure out how to explain it to my 3 year old nephew. So far, he hasn't asked where the dog is, so they haven't told him yet. My sister's main concern is bursting into tears while she tells him, which she doesn't want to do and make him upset.

If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know! I think I'll head over to the dogs forum and bereavement and see if anyone has any advice.

Thanks so much for your concerns about my kitty!
Kim

Kim Kenney
BellaOnline Museums Editor
My Museum Ebooks

"Seek those who find your road agreeable, your personality and mind stimulating, your philosophy acceptable, and your experiences helpful. Let those who do not, seek their own kind." -Jean-Henri Fabre