Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Cupping4Health, Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55
57026 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57026 Members
417 Forums
112592 Topics
796168 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 837
Beetlemess 635
Karm - SW USA Editor 361
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 119
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 118
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Kelly Tager 74
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#718578 - 10/08/11 03:20 PM Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. [Re: Rwbecca.Franks]
Joan541 Offline
Gecko

Loc: Texas
Another thing that is important for getting the most nutrition from the foods we eat is probiotics. If you eat foods like kefir, probiotic drinks or digestive enzymes with meals, it greatly assists your digestion and helps you get the vitamins you need from food.

Eating Veggies is right that many foods we eat don't have the nutrition they once had. I give my family mostly organic fruits and veggies, which I get from our organic food coop. These actually do have more nutrients than commercially raised foods.

Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Twitter Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Facebook Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to MySpace Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Reddit
#759581 - 04/26/12 11:35 PM Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. [Re: Rwbecca.Franks]
cindyp Offline

Loc: USA
I like Super Nutrition multi-vitamins. They are whole food based and I used their prenatal version with all three of my pregnancies. In addition, I believe in supplementing with fresh vegetable juice.

Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Twitter Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Facebook Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to MySpace Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. to Reddit
#804058 - 02/01/13 06:48 PM Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. [Re: Rwbecca.Franks]
HappyMe09 Offline

Fermented organic veggies, kefir along with a good probiotic helps that gut. And we all need our guts. The damage done by white foods is showing up everywhere. No human is getting any nutrition and the foods are leaking right thru stomach linings. Even in children!! To show up as allergies and sensitivities that also compound the problem of no nutrition being used at all. I like the organic food based supplements. Organic food that hasn't been tainted by some trillion dollar corporation that owns patent rights on the seeds of the plants that make their own pesticides! (let alone these things haven't been tested on humans at all for we are doing the tests now with abysmal results) Vit D3 we all need to supplement. Vit K with that. Vit C *be sure it is clean of toxins. Vit B complex. Selenium. Magnesium. Iodine. Some need zinc, copper - all the things we once gained from our rain and soil - not any longer :( Juicing is the BEST! Also, don't touch corn, soy or sugar!

Edited by HappyMe09 (02/01/13 06:50 PM)

#815444 - 04/07/13 11:42 PM Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. [Re: Rwbecca.Franks]
earlhunt74 Offline

Vitamins and Nutrients are all important for us to attain god health. Lack of it can be considered as Threats to Memory and Brain Power

Edited by earlhunt74 (04/07/13 11:44 PM)

#819626 - 05/06/13 10:27 AM Re: Vitamins Nutrition and Their Importance in Health. [Re: Rwbecca.Franks]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

I believe that it is important to make sure that you get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals in the foods that you eat. Often, this is not practical for many of us and vitamins are a good alternative.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  AltmedVictoria 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
7 minutes 17 seconds ago
Posture matters
by Cupping4Health
Alternative Medicine
24 minutes 19 seconds ago
Short Summer Reads 2014
by RoseEnglish
Short Stories
Today at 02:20 AM
Subscribe to the Indian Food Newsletter!
by RoseEnglish
Indian Food
Today at 02:08 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:21 AM
Stay in Shape with Top 5 Pilates Poses
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Favorite French Cities
by kangtuo
French Culture
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Hawaii
by kangtuo
Hawaii
Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Happy Birthday to actress Jennifer Ehle
by kangtuo
Romance Movies
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
Java Problem Please Help Me
by Nancy Roussy
JavaScript/Java
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rosie 66), 125 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.