logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
There is something about the prairie dog that is captivating, the love they crave, and the love they freely give. Enjoy the article on the pet prairie dog, the prairie dog pictures, and the prairie dog videos. One of the videos about prairie dogs is the cutest baby (pup). You have got to see it. You will also hear the sound that they make, one of many sounds, and many forms of communication. What are your experiences with prairie dogs? Do you feel the ban is fair or right?

Prairie Dog as a Pet

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
T
CDC dropped the ban on them. There is still a separate ban on importing African rodents that wasn't dropped but owning any already here is now legal again.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am very glad to see this. I am sure there is some very happy prairie dog owners. Does that mean domestic pd's can be bought?

T
T
Yeah it's legal to buy them and I'm sure some have them for sale but I think they are still uncommon. Probably many also still think it's illegal but you can find the info on the CDC site explaining it was reversed.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Good news, I will have to update the article. Thank you very much. Do you have prairie dog's? You don't often see things like this reversed. Common sense prevailed smile
Diana

T
T
It was a "temporary ban" that lasted years. It was a nice surprise when they reversed it. I don't have any but have know people with them.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Really I feel kind of fortunate I haven't seen many things reversed when it has to do with exotics.

Prairie Dog as a Pet

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.