Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Good Afternoon Gabriella,

My sincerest apologies for not being able to answer your questions earlier as during that time I had no Internet
access & just now being able to get back to the forum.

While all of your questions may seem viable I think the most important aspect that you spend some quiet time reflecting on the type of person you'd like to attract into your life. What type of qualities about him would you like such as his personality, interests, hobbies, etc. that sort of thing.

The reason you want to focus more on the "personality" rather than the looks because sometimes it's amazing how fooled we can be over looks alone. But look into the heart what type of person do you see? By knowing what you want to manifest into your life then you can more easily draw unto yourself those desires.

If we are too rigid in our thinking that it can only be a guy with such & such qualities then we limit ourselves to the possibilities & often times can miss out on exceptional opportunities. Sometimes we look so hard that we tend to overlook what is standing in front of us that we never pay attention to or see because we're too busy looking for Mr. Perfect;)

That's not suggesting you do that it's merely a warning not to allow yourself to limit your potential or possibilities. If you put out mixed signals to the universe you're going to get mixed answers that riddle the chaos & confusion in order to get us to be a little more specific but yet not to the point of hindering your own self.

When we send a request out for something to change or happen in our lives, that alone is powerful energy that begins to attract unto you those very things so clarify what your seeking and then the next step is allowing the process to unfold on it's own like a flower blooming once everything is in alignment & it is in full bloom it's a magnificent, beautiful blessing that is unique & truly a work of art; such is the same with relationships you'll find.

During the letting go process often known as surrendering, you allow the universe to provide what you need that is in alignment with your needs. Many blessings.

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.