logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#295590 02/28/07 12:57 PM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I just learned from an adoption scams board that some of the infamous Cameroon scammers are contacting posters from this forum. Please do not send any $$$ to these people!!!!
Adopted Mom
Bellaonline.com Adoption Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
yes, they are a pain, aren't they? Hopefully, people are sufficiently 'Wised-up' to recognise a crook when they 'see' one - !!

Good heads-up!

They have changed their tactics, to claiming to be working from Spain or the Netherlends etc, Canada, and they also seem to like to claim they are either in New York or going to new York. Interesting they also love to claim they need No money until of course things move along then well Umm gee they need X amount to help get the child to you. They are all not legitimate look at the numbers for amount of visa's approved for my country the USA they approve very few visa's from that country. Yet the scammers claim that they sent many children to the USA alone. Another favorite is that they are located in the UK and they all claims to be priests reverends sisters etc and Oh my being men of god woman of god etc they would Never decieve anyone. Oh yes they will and they will Try. Best wishes finding your child.
Terrie

M
M
Please tell me more. I might have someone who is trying to scam me in adopting two children in Cameroon. I need more information from others how they got scammed.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
The adoptions scam board through yahoogroups is a great place to obtain info about scams. Also, Kelly and Lynne at www.thecruelestcon.com can provide info.

D
D
I have been scammed by someone wanting me to adopt her son from cameroon. I have done research. U must travel there to get the child that is the law in cameroon. U or ur husband must be over the age of 40 and u must be married. There are also forms u must get completed here in the us before adopting. they take up to 15 months. There are no ways around these things they are the laws. e-mail me and ill show u all the e-mails i got from the scammers and the pics. Dakotadeansanders@yahoo.com

A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Hi everyone!

This is an older thread, but I am so thankful for you making it active again--it's such an important topic!

Please visit the Department of State Intercountry Adoption website for the official adoption requirements from adopting from Cameroon: Department of State Intercountry Adoption Website

Also, please see the special notice about Cameroon adoptions posted at the top of the page after you click on the link.

I'll be featuring stories about Cameroon adoption scams (and adoption scams in general) on the Adoption site, and will post the link here.

To anyone who has been a victim of an adoption scam, you have my deepest and heartfelt sympathies!

Moderated by  Deanna - Adoption Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 02:56 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.