Hello Everyone!

It is hard to believe that summer is almost over. Have you started planning for the new homeschool year? I am finally settled into my new place and ready to begin planning out the Fall curriculum for my son. There have been new articles every week here at BellaOnline's Homeschooling site, and here is the latest one:

Star Wars Language Arts Lesson Plan
The force will be with you while teaching this Star Wars themed Language Arts lesson!
www.bellaonline.com/articles/art18050.asp/zzz

Please stop by to view a new category titled "Free Curriculum, Materials and Planning Sites". I get emails often from readers looking for a list of valid, free teaching resources, and a special subject area for this online seemed appropriate. Expect updates regularly, and feel free to email me with an idea or link you'd like to share.
www.bellaonline.com/subjects/1930.asp

Expect another newsletter at the end of August, wrapping up the summer season. As of September, newsletters will be back to a weekly status, so please subscribe to get the latest homeschooling information delivered to your inbox. Please be assured that newsletters are free, and they will not generate spam.
Have a terrific August!

Alissa Moy
Homeschooling Editor

Last edited by Alissa-Homeschooling; 07/31/10 02:06 PM.

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline