logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Hello Sarah! I notcied that you helped antonio and was wondering if you could to the same for me? Is Bill or Tom the one I will spend the rest of my life with? What will the relationship be like? What do I need to know and do to make it happen? When, where and how will I meet them and when will I start a relationship with the one I will spend my life with? I also wanted to know what my makeup artist career will be like, do I got enough talent to get a job directly after the education ends? Will my dream about becoming a makeupartist for a rockband come true? If you only want to answer one question, then please tell me who is the one I will spend the rest of my life with? My birhtdate is 11th of august 1989, theirs 1st of september 1989, I would really apperciate a reading from you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Gabriella:

I noticed a while ago you wrote but was too sick to even read it or answer, I have been VERY ill and just starting to get my strength back. If you need my help please re email me I am finally able to read again,.I don't really know what I hadd but thought that was it I was going to the Summerlands. Better now like I said but weak but slowly gettiing stronger each day It would be nice to hear from you.
Blessings,
\Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.