Has anyone read this book or heard of this? I recently saw it at work (library) and flipped thru it and then had to request a copy for myself. Since then I have requested several other vegan and gluten free cookbooks. My stepdaughter has celiacs so I already have to cook GF... but I am interested in this kind life and vegan diet. I don't know that I could do it 100%... but I am interested in at least trying and supplementing more meals with healthier meals from it. I am lactose intolerant and from the little bit I read in the book, it's no wonder. It made sense to me. If I could find reasonably priced alternatives to the things we eat, that are healthier alternatives, I am all for it. I am skeptical that we can eat a healthier diet like this for the same or less $ though, which is unfortunate. I am definitely going to be looking into it, getting recipes, trying it out. Hoping to find some healthier things I can take to campus with me to eat or snack on. Looking for others in the same boat with same desires or those who are there and can offer some motivation.

Michelle