logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
Shark
With me the case is just opposite and i just go into my house for sleeping at night.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Jilly and Steve. I send prayers for strength and healing to you both. Stay strong and know that you will find the right meds and treatment. It helps so much to have friends who are suffering from the same conditions and can talk about it together. Part of your therapy is having friends who understand.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Thanks Phyllis - I really appreciate it and hope you're well too smile

Jilly, The psych did not work out as I'd hoped, he even told me to buy my meds of the internet as he didn't think there was anyway around this government audit that's going on over here - which was a scary thing to hear.

It seems everything in that area is just getting more scary. I did change GP's and she seems lovely, but then on my second appointment she had spoken to my last GP and I could tell her tone had changed - I don't know what on Earth is going on, but I'd love to. It seems like 'Invasion of the body snatchers' LOL - everyone keeps changing from nice to detached.

I try now not to even think about my health as all it does is scare me and I'm getting no help. I just can't believe this is still happening after all these months. I'm trying to keep the faith, but it's so difficult.

Jilly, I hope you're feeling okay smile

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
Steve, you mentioned that your Aunt really helped you, that she is very spiritual. It seems to me that it would greatly benefit you if you can re-connect to your Aunt, either via email, phone, or spiritually.

I am a strong believer in healing in the Native American way -- which is to heal the spirit before one can heal the body/mind.

Here are some articles I wrote that you might want to read and see if there is anything there that can help you or shed some light on your condition:

Spiritual Healing

Healing the Native American Way

There is some free counseling available at the Manataka American Indian Council. I would approach this with caution, but if there is something there that can help you maybe it will be a good place to seek some help:
Manataka American Indian Council

Ian Edwards, our Pagan editor here, lives in the UK and is very knowledgeable on herbs and spiritual healing. Maybe you can contact him and see what he has to offer.

If you feel Spiritual Coaching can help you, I am a Spiritual Coach and will do what I can to help you free of charge. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will give you my contact information.

I have suffered greatly in the past with both depression and anxiety and have found healing through my spiritual path. I have learned that it is okay to do what makes me feel better, whether it is staying inside within my comfort zone or venturing out to seek harmony and balance with Nature and Creator. I do see a psychiatrist (the visits are getting further and further apart due to my progress) and am on medication -- yet, I believe the majority of my healing has come from within myself and my spirituality.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Phyllis, what does one talk about with a spiritual counselor?

smile Jilly, you are so precious! With a Spiritual Counselor, one talks about whatever they feel is necessary to help them with their faith/belief system/spirituality.

I find that each person has a different level of spirituality and has different needs. If certain foods make you feel better, then seek a way to work these foods into your diet, as you suggested to Steve. If one can relate physical needs and the effects to the spiritual growth aspect, then healing begins.

Regardless of one's faith/belief system, spiritual growth can and will happen when we learn to come into harmony and balance with mind, body, and spirit.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That is very interesting and sounds useful for real life actually. Steve, I think you should definitely take Phyllis up on her generous offer. I think this might be a sound direction for you. Your GPs are being unhelpful and I think that is soul crushing. You need something healing from the inside, since it seems your available drs are at a loss with what to do with you.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Thanks Phyllis, that is very kind of you and I would love to discuss it with you - it all sounds very interesting smile I'll send you a PM after I've written this.

I really do wish I could reconnect with my Aunt (she lives in Florida) and I had to cancel my holiday over there due to what's happening - and as I watch my friend go off without me, it is pretty devastating TBH. We used to be REALLY, so, so close and then when she emigrated again - there was a lot of resentment on my family's part (not personally - I was in Uni at the time) - but they felt they had been deserted in some way.

We used to laugh and I really got on with her almost like a second mother. I hardly ever speak to her now and when I do she sounds just as depressed as me - more so. I can tell she's lonely and homesick. She seems to have changed a bit. Though I know if I saw her we'd be fine I'm sure.

Hopefully I can move on from this and just heal.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
I got your PM, Steve, and sent one back to you.

Hugs and prayers.
Phyllis

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.