logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Hi, all. I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone could help me with interpreting my spread. My question is if my husband would pass his boards. I used the celtic cross spread. Here are the cards: 1 Ace of Wands 2 Four of cups 3 Knight of Pentacles R 4 nine of swords R 5 Four of swords 6 The Tower 7 Star R 8 Death R 9 three of wands 10 Queen of swords R I'm very new to tarot reading and Im confused as to what the number 10 card mean. Im guessing that it's referring to a person. I cant relate the card to the question. Sorry if this is a noob question.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Hi- Sorry, it looks like none has given you an answer yet. The problem is that we discuss here more general topics, rather than specific readings. I can see an opportunity for him, but he will somehow miss it, maybe because he is running after too many rabbits at the same time.There is also the problem of money or a delay. In the final outcome, with the Queen reversed the answer to your question is a clear no, if he does not make changes.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.