logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#610485 07/12/10 07:38 PM
K
OP Offline
K
I'm adopting twin girls. The bio mom is 26 weeks, and I need help with names. Their first names are definitely going to be Carolina(pronounced like the state) and Ireland, after two of my favorite songs. I just can't decide on middle names. I want thier names to be unique and different, but not weird. I like: Carolina Presley(favorite right now), Carolina Rowan, Carolina Isabel, Carolina Ascher, Carolina Lyndan and Ireland Meradyth(fav right now), Ireland Giselle, Ireland Snow, Ireland Bristol, Ireland Harlow, Ireland Kinsley(after my sister Kynzie), Ireland Gray(my maiden name) The last name is Daniels. Which ones do you like, or are there ones that you like more? I appreciate suggestions! Thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
Hi! Congratulations on your upcoming adoption! smile

I love all of your choices!

Carolina Presley is a beautiful name, along with Carolina Ascher--I'm no help here, I love all of the names you listed!

Ireland Gray and Ireland Snow are also wonderful names (and again, so are the other selections, lol)...you have picked some amazing names to choose from for both daughters!

I think you should go with your heart. It sounds like you are leaning toward Carolina Presley and Ireland Meradyth from your post--if you still feel that way after a day or so, then I think you should follow your gut feeling! smile

Good luck, and Congratulations!! smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Congratulations!

My favorites are Carolina Presley

and Ireland Gray & Ireland Kinsley (I can't decide between these two)

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info

Gecko
Gecko
How about Carolina Morgan Daniels....I like the name Morgan and notice that you use it. It doesn't seem to fit with Ireland.

Oh - how about Carolina Autumn? Ireland Kristina?

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
N
Parakeet
Parakeet
N
Congrats!

Cool name choices!

Carolina and Ireland strike me as being opposites -- one is girlish, the other not-so-girlish. So I think what I would do is use the middle names to balance out the first names a bit, so both girls have a girlish name and a not-so-girlish name. Just to be fair to both. smile

For Carolina, I think Presley, Rowan, Ascher and Lyndan all work. (I do love the name Isabel, but I wouldn't use it in this case.)

For Ireland, I like Giselle best of the options you listed. And I think I'd look for other classically feminine names as well -- maybe Camille, Fiona or Claire.

Personally, I'd stay away from noun-names like Snow and Gray. To me, "Ireland Snow" sounds like something in a weather report. "Ireland Gray" sounds like a paint color. I wouldn't want other kids to pick up on this and start teasing her.

Last edited by Nancy Man; 07/13/10 04:06 AM.

Baby Name Blogger & Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.